Thread: Difference Between LED and LCD TVs

Difference Between LED and LCD TVs

My television is not working entirely. So that is why i am changing my television. I want to know what are the differences between the LCD and LED TVs. Which is better from both these type of televisions. According to that i will take the decision for buying the TV for me. I you will provide this information to me then it will help me a lot in the decision making.

Re: Difference Between LED and LCD TVs

You want to know about this two types of Television available in the market today because you are planning to buy the new television. These two types of Televisions are manufactured with the latest technology. Now all the manufacturers have reduced the Manufacturing of the conventional CRT Televisions. Because this technology is outdated today. They are making the Televisions using the latest technology. The LC is one of them, and LED is even newer technology as compared to the LCD.

Today the manufacturers are using the new technology for making the televisions. Because of this the televisions have become the very compact as compare to the CRT televisions. You can easily mount the LCD and LED televisions on the wall. LCD televisions are thinner in size, this type of television does not requires the much of space to keep it in your house. The LED TVs are more thinner than the LCD TVs. So they are more costlier than the LCD TVs. I will suggest you to go for the LCD TVs if you dont have the money to buy the very costly LED TVs.

If you will compare the Both type of the TVs i will advice you to go for the LED TVs because the LED TVs are more slimmer than the LCD TVs. But the LED TVs are little bit more costlier then the LCD TVs but you will get the superb video and audio clarity than the LCD TVs. Because the LED TVs have the LED technology for displaying the video on the screen and the pixels and screen resolution is larger in the LED TVs as compare to the LCD TVs.

The LED screen is a video display that uses light-emitting diodes. The LED panel is a small display, or else it is a part of a larger display. They are used for outdoors in signs and billboards, and in recent days it has also become usable in indication signs on transport vehicles. LED panels are sometimes used as form of lighting, for the purpose of general illumination, task lighting, or even stage lighting rather than display.

The Liquid-crystal display televisions also known as LCD TV are television sets Which use LCD technology to display images. LCD televisions are more slimmer and lighter than conventional CRTs and they are available in much bigger sizes. This combination of features makes LCDs more reliable than CRTs. As they are larger and thinner in size the manufacturing cost increases of the LCD televisions. So buy the television which you like from these two.