Thread: Format SAMSUNG SGH-D880

Format SAMSUNG SGH-D880

Hi, I want to Format the SAMSUNG SGH-D880 and I don't think that it is possible for me. So, if you are having any related information about it, then please tell me ho to get to know about it. I am not having any information or any experience regarding this. If you know how to achieve this, then please give me information regarding this. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Format SAMSUNG SGH-D880

Hello, It is quiet simple thing to format the d880 (star). You just need to use the code below to get the solution regarding this.
    Code:
    *#69694948404*#
    After using this code your phone is get formatted. So make use of it. This will solve your problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hello, I don't understand your problem correctly what exactly you want to format. Are you wanted to format you mobile memory or you wanted to format your memory card. If you want to format your memory card then you need to format the memory card with the help of the option of the format. But if you want to format your mobile memory then it is needed to give it to the technical person from any mobile shop or gallery. So, try it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi, I am having similar problem as you. I am also searching for the technique which will help me to format my mobile memory. I am able to format my memory card, but as there is problme in my mobile memory regarding some or the other tones, I am needed to format it. But, as I don't have any type of idea regarding this I need help from you. So, please give me reply about it, which will help me to give more details about it. Please reply me.

Hi, you will able to format the memory card by simply clicking on the format in the option. But, if you wanted to format your mobile memory then you need to use the code below.
    Code:
    *#7370#
    Just make use of this code to format your mobile memory.

Hi, I think you can make use of the format option to format your SAMSUNG SGH-D880. You can simply do this either by the use of format option or you can simply connect your memory card to the card reader and then format that from your computer. So, it is not that much more issue. So, you can able to get your mobile formatted by one the step.