Thread: Sci Phone i9+++

Sci Phone i9+++

I am searching for the smart phone available in the market. I seen this mobile phone named as Sci Phone i9+++ mobile phone. I am very curious to buy this mobile phone but I want a detail description about Sci Phone i9+++ mobile phone. Can anybody help me with the description of Sci Phone i9+++ mobile phone? I am will be waiting for any related reply.

Re: Sci Phone i9+++

Sci Phone i9+++ has the market value of Rs 8,830. Sci Phone i9+++ the functionality of dual SIM, but both the SIM must be of GSM network. Sci Phone i9+++ can receive and dial from any of the SIM, without switching from one SIM to another. Sci Phone i9+++ is java enabled phone that means we can download all full screen java applications and games.

Sci Phone i9+++ has large digital QWERTY keyboard which makes the experience of writing SMS easily. Sci Phone i9+++ has pinch in and out technology means you can zoom in and zoom out photos with fingers. Sci Phone i9+++ is bluetooth with A2DP technology. Indian SIM cards are compatible with Sci Phone i9+++. Sci Phone i9+++ has good sound quality which enhances the experience of listening music.

Sci Phone i9+++ has touch screen and also has shake control means that to change the song you have to shake the mobile phone. Sci Phone i9+++ has a large phone book memory which can save up to 500 contacts. Sci Phone i9+++ has 1.3 mega pixel camera with flash light which provides good clarity for picture. Sci Phone i9+++ has expandable memory and it can be expanded up to 32 giga bytes with the support of micro SD card.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Sci Phone i9+++ supports General packet radio service (GPRS),Wireless Application Protocol(WAP) and Multimedia message service (MMS). Sci Phone i9+++ has rich menu interface. Sci Phone i9+++ supports mp3 for music and 3GP, AVI, and MP4 for videos.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Sci Phone i9+++ phone has quad band technology and quad band technology works worldwide. Sci Phone i9+++ is consisted of sliding menu that is you can use fingers to swing the menu. Sci Phone i9+++ also has the feature of image touch flow, that is for zoom in and zoom out image you have to just slide your finger on the phone screen.