Thread: AG004 QWERTY Keyboard Mobile

AG004 QWERTY Keyboard Mobile

I am planning to buy a new mobile phone with the maximum features enabled. The high does not matter me, but I want the mobile phone with cool looks and all latest features of the mobile phone enabled. I was planning to for black berry but now it is very common in the market I want the mobile phone which is better than black berry or something near to it. My friends have suggested me to go for AG004 QWERTY Keyboard Mobile but I have idea about it can anybody help me with this problem?

Re: AG004 QWERTY Keyboard Mobile

I have got this image from internet. There is not much information available on the internet about AG004 QWERTY Keyboard Mobile phone. The looks of this mobile phone is cool and all the accessories which are mention increases the curiosity for buying this mobile phone.

AG004 QWERTY Keyboard Mobile phone has a feature of dual subscriber identity module (SIM) working at the same time it does not require switching between two subscriber identity module (SIM). Both the SIM must of the Global System for Mobile communications (GSM) network. This mobile phone has large QWERTY keyboard this feature makes the writing of SMS an easy and wonderful experience.

Some of the features of this mobile phone include the bluetooth with A2DP technology. This phone has Indian SIM compatibility. Excellent sound quality is also another feature of this mobile phone, and I forget to mention about the shake control and gravity control. You can shake the mobile phone if you want to change the wallpaper or songs and just rotate the phone to switch from portrait view to landscape view.

AG004 QWERTY mobile phone has a large phone book memory which can store more than eight hundred contacts. This phone also has 1.3 mega pixel camera with flash light, flash light gives the good clarity for the images. It also has expandable memory of 32 Giga bytes with the support of micro SD card. High quality head phone is also included with this phone which can give high quality music experience any time you want.

AG004 QWERTY Keyboard Mobile phone supports GPRS, WAP, MMS. It has rich menu interface and it also support the mp3 format for playing music and 3GP, AVI, and MP4 for watching videos. Display of this mobile phone comprise of 262,000 True Colors TFT High Resolution Display and Jumbo size LCD Screen of 2.2 inch. You can transfer movie or videos with this mobile phone. This phone has USB PC link for uploading and downloading movies and files form computes.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 18-12-2009 at 01:24 AM.

sad Re: AG004 QWERTY Keyboard Mobile

Sorry but can you tell me how the gravity sensor and flash light work