Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast

Thread: Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

Re: Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

I think Divyashwar is not available since long time. Hence what i can do for you is, i found a nice guide for the same, you should check it out: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC . It has the complete process of installing modem for china mobile and how to connect internet on your PC. Step by step process with images.

Quote Originally Posted by Gplayer112 View Post
    Hi sir.
    i have done everything but i couldn't see any port in the last dialog box
    to select so that the click next will be active.

Plz can you help me with this part??
    plese respond here
    thanks
    What is the make or model of your china mobile phone? Actually, many a times, most of the china mobile phone dont support pc connectivity and therefore, it might be a similar issue with your mobile phone. If you have got the manual of your phone with you, then check whether it supports pc connection or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

help me,this method not working

Quote Originally Posted by ras1234 View Post
    help me,this method not working
    See, the problem with every other china mobile phone is that, sometime it accepts the pc suite and sometime it doesnt, depending upon the chipset used in the mobile phone. What mobile phone do you have? You sould first read the manual of the mobile phone to find out whether it supports pc connection, then download the pc suite and install it in your pc and connect your phone to the pc and check again.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

china mobiles are connect with windows 7???????????????????

found everything here and yet I am unable to use the suite and the mt6225 driver.. I have a china phone (nokia q6) and win 7 os, still i get nothing..Pls help me thread master? thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbhett View Post
    found everything here and yet I am unable to use the suite and the mt6225 driver..
    What is the exact problem / error you facing with the same ? Anyways, i think you are facing problems because of incompatibility with Windows 7 OS, but you should know that there is one and only PC Suite available in the market for every Chinese Mobile and same with the drivers. What you can do is try to install/run these things with Compatibility mode in Windows XP SP3. Hope, it will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by namchan View Post
    What is the exact problem / error you facing with the same ? Anyways, i think you are facing problems because of incompatibility with Windows 7 OS, but you should know that there is one and only PC Suite available in the market for every Chinese Mobile and same with the drivers. What you can do is try to install/run these things with Compatibility mode in Windows XP SP3. Hope, it will help you.
    I had everything installed. But i got random detection from my phone..
    Sometimes it gets detected, most of the time I dont get anything.. I want to access my cellphones system files.. Is there any other way??

I have a Nokia Q6 (im pretty sure this is a nokia clone, but got nothing from Mr. Google) I don't see any compatible codes for this unit.. But I do get an MT6625 device from my device manager..

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bbhett View Post
    I want to access my cellphones system files.. Is there any other way??
    If you want to access the system file of your mobiles than there is no need of PC SUITE. because you cannot see system files of any mobile from pc suite. What you need to do is connect your device in Storage Mode. Now on your Windows Explorer, go to Tools > Folder Option and make Show Hidden Files. Now, you will see the system files of you device.

hey iam using sunny ericisson x600 model it need mt6225 drivers to connect the sytem for internet . so i request to send the drivers & pc suite for this mt6225 china mobile to my email address

Quote Originally Posted by mdinesh47 View Post
    hey iam using sunny ericisson x600 model it need mt6225 drivers to connect the sytem for internet . so i request to send the drivers & pc suite for this mt6225 china mobile to my email address
    You should know there is only one and only china mobile pc suite available in the market that supports every other china mobile phone which are supported by it. This china phone pc suite are made by people on customised basis as there are no manufaturers that give direct pc suite or software for this phones. Depending on the phone, sometime it works and sometime it doesnt.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

i want g five n90 pc suite

Hello there are many website you will find on a Google which is allowing you to free downloading of g five n90 pc suite. so go on Google and search g five n90 pc suite. and from there download it in your system. and in mid of that if i find any official link for it then i will post back here.

hi how can I install JAVA application on my mobile n8 china?

Hi , I have a MT6235 mobile phone (china) but i did not get any pc suite or any software to connect it to my pc.They have only given the USB cable wh ich is not useful in connecting it to my pc as i dont have any software.I need to access internet on my pc using gprs from my phone.A friend suggested that i will be able to access it from my pc if i have a PC suite.So can anyone suggest from where can i get pc suite for my phone?
    Last edited by Kiustin; 25-11-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast