Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

Hi guyz, I have a MT6225 mobile phone (china) but i did not get any pc suite or any software to connect it to my pc.They have only given the USB cable which is not useful in connecting it to my pc as i dont have any software.I need to access internet on my pc using gprs from my phone.A friend suggested that i will be able to access it from my pc if i have a PC suite.So can anyone suggest from where can i get pc suite for my phone?
    Last edited by supernoob; 17-12-2009 at 09:54 PM.

I don't think any pc suite or any software is available for any china phone to connect it to computer. The data cord they have provided must be for using the phone in data storage mode ( to transfer data i.e audio and video ) only therefore accessing the internet on your pc using your cell phone is not possible.

MT6225 E71 phone has different modes of operation which can be selected.Put your phone in to modem mode and connect it to pc. Windows will detect it as an external modem and will install the drivers automatically but this is possible only if you are using Windows Xp.After the installation you will be able to browse internet from your pc but the speed wont be that great.

Actually there is no need for any software to make internet work on your computer through your mobile phone. You just need a Bluetooth dongle with USB 2.0 support. Connect the bluetooth dongle to your pc install its driver--now connect your mobile phone to your pc through bluetooth--now go to internet settings and create a dial up connection (enter the number to be dialled provided by the network provider).That's all you need to do.

You can download the PC suite for your phone from the following site. "infinity-box.biz:80/download/public/Mediatek_Handset_Manager.rar". Download the winrar file and extract it. It contents the drivers and the pc suite software for your phone which will help you connect your phone to pc.

Re: Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

There are some drivers and pc sync software available online which will work for e71 china phone. Download the drivers first and install it on the computer with the phone connected to your pc.After installing the drivers,install the pc sync software by selecting the connecting port as Com port. Once the installation is complete, restart your pc. After restarting, open the pc sync software and select the connecting port as USB. Now you will be able to access internet as well as transfer data to and from your mobile phone.

how can I install JAVA application on my mobile LONGPOO LP388? Please help me. thanks

Divyashwar Guest

Hi, Friends
    I have complete solution of china mobile MTK MT6225 connect internet to PC.
    I have also MODEM driver of MT6225 download here.

Then do the following:-
    0. Connect the china mobile MT 6225.
    1. Then the dialog box will appear select (Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click next.
    2. Then tick the Include this location in the search: And Browse the folder of MT6225 Modem Driver.
    3. Chose MT6225 and then click next. Then Installing will starts and finish click Finish.
    4. Then RESTART your computer and phone.
    5. First of all How to install modem driver.
    6. Connect the Phone.
    7. Go to Control Panel.
    8. Then go to add hardware.
    9. Then a dialog box add hardware wizard appear.
    10. Then click next, the hardware will search.
    11. Then click the Yes, I have already connected the hardware and click next.
    12. Then a dialog box appear, (The following hardware is already installed on your computer).
    13. Then click Add a new hardware device and click next.
    14. Then two options will appear select second option (Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click next.
    15. Then select modem and click next.
    16. Then tick the don't detect my modem; I will select it from list.
    17. Then a dialog box appears click Have Disk….. And dialog box appear again click browse and select the MT6225 GPRS USB Modem and click ok and ok.
    18. Install New Modem dialog box will appear Select MTK GPRS USB Modem and click next.
    19. Then select ports COM5 and click next.
    20. Then Installing will starts.
    21. Then click Finish
    22. Then restart the computer.
    23. To create the Dial up connection contact your customer care.
    24. Then connect the internet to pc.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Divyashwar; 14-04-2010 at 01:58 PM.

hi dear
    jo info app nay nktel a200 net sy related di hai its very useful and helpful and in detailed
    i havent use it yet but i m sure it will work out
    thanks
    god bless u takecare bye
    moon

unsure Re: Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    Actually there is no need for any software to make internet work on your computer through your mobile phone. You just need a Bluetooth dongle with USB 2.0 support. Connect the bluetooth dongle to your pc install its driver--now connect your mobile phone to your pc through bluetooth--now go to internet settings and create a dial up connection (enter the number to be dialled provided by the network provider).That's all you need to do.
    sir i cant access internet using the following manner
    while trying this several errors are displaying..................
    do you have any other ways to solve this .............

mungara Guest

thanks mr Divyashwar ji
    i was troubling for so many days for this i will try and replay 2 u
    Last edited by mungara; 26-06-2010 at 12:37 AM. Reason: forgot name

need g five u800 China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

i can not browse on my phone mt6225 . my internet service providers says ,my phone is not recognised and cannot be configured,pls help me(michaelcitadel@gmail.com)

hi friends' i have chines i phone 3gs A1241 i have problem in opera mini installer need to installer dope or pc switch please help someone.

thanks.
    Safan from KSA

Quote Originally Posted by michaelcitadel View Post
    i can not browse on my phone mt6225 . my internet service providers says ,my phone is not recognised and cannot be configured,pls help me(michaelcitadel@gmail.com)
    Which simcard are you using and what problem are you facing while browsing ? Had you received Internet or GPRS settings from your service provider ? Do you get any error message while browsing? If yes, please post the error message to help us assist you better.

Hi guys,I have a china n73 made by tinmo.Until now my pc could see my mobile as a usb mass storage,now does not to work anymore.I have tried with a lot of drivers from here,but the problem is that I do not know which modem has mt 6.....I have no idea.when I have started to install the drivers is asking for a inf file,which I could not find.Can I get some help?

I have no idea.when I have started to install the drivers is asking for a inf file,which I could not find.Can I get some help?
    That's very strange. I have never heard about such issue. I think that there should be some malware or virus that is causing this problem. Have you tried to format your phone.?? After formatting, do clean installation and maybe your problem will get solved.

For that at first I will recommend you to mention fully what is the issue occurred in your phone. What I got from the above post that this china phone might have some issue with the java support. Check your phone's configuration first that does it support Java or not. If not then you cannot install opera in that. Or else download a fresh setup for that. It might work in most case.

thanks for posting let me see if it works or not

Any one have Idea about how to install G five n90 driver on XP x64 version. The software which I have got is working fine on32 bit but not on 64 Bit.

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast