Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45

Thread: Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

Re: Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiustin View Post
    Hi , I have a MT6235 mobile phone (china) but i did not get any pc suite or any software to connect it to my pc.They have only given the USB cable which is not useful in connecting it to my pc as i dont have any software.I need to access internet on my pc using gprs from my phone.A friend suggested that i will be able to access it from my pc if i have a PC suite.So can anyone suggest from where can i get pc suite for my phone?
    You will need the modem driver of your china mobile phone and install it on your pc, then your china phone will act as a modem to connect to internet on pc. For that follow the steps given here - Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

morning i have seen your message.please iwant to the site to dowload mt6225 suite

Well, as per i know there is one and only PC Suite available yet for all chinese mobile phones. And i myself have tested it on 4 different mobiles, it works. You can download it from this thread China Mobile Phone Pc Suite . DOwnload all three part, extract them together to install.

Just to say you seem to know a bit about these china iphone 4 mt 6225, i assume the 6235 are similar, can i ask is it possible to connect these phones to software to put apps on as the one ive got will not connect to itunes, but connects ok to pcsuite, any advice will be of help even if its no it wont connect, Thanks for now vince You can email me at vincent56@talktalk.net

Just to say you seem to know a bit about these china iphone 4 mt 6225, i assume the 6235 are similar, can i ask is it possible to connect these phones to software to put apps on as the one ive got will not connect to itunes, but connects ok to pcsuite, any advice will be of help even if its no it wont connect, Thanks for now vince You can email me at vincent56@talktalk.net are you able to use unlocing progs or relashing tools on these iphone 4 mt6235 ver 1.1.0 ???

Just for a update I want to inform here, that some of Micromax pc suite supports china phone models. Especially pc suite of Micromax Q5. That can be due to common interface. Before when china phones were new, they provide a small disc which consist of pc suite software. This lacks today, which has reduced the possibility of installing app easily on phone.

hi try works on my iphone mt6235 PHONSUITE 2.0901.07

i have found the drivers of mt6225 u can try this mt6218 and mt6225 is the same

Quote Originally Posted by Divyashwar View Post
    Hi, Friends
    I have complete solution of china mobile MTK MT6225 connect internet to PC.
    I have also MODEM driver of MT6225 download here.

Then do the following:-
    0. Connect the china mobile MT 6225.
    1. Then the dialog box will appear select (Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click next.
    2. Then tick the Include this location in the search: And Browse the folder of MT6225 Modem Driver.
    3. Chose MT6225 and then click next. Then Installing will starts and finish click Finish.
    4. Then RESTART your computer and phone.
    5. First of all How to install modem driver.
    6. Connect the Phone.
    7. Go to Control Panel.
    8. Then go to add hardware.
    9. Then a dialog box add hardware wizard appear.
    10. Then click next, the hardware will search.
    11. Then click the Yes, I have already connected the hardware and click next.
    12. Then a dialog box appear, (The following hardware is already installed on your computer).
    13. Then click Add a new hardware device and click next.
    14. Then two options will appear select second option (Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and click next.
    15. Then select modem and click next.
    16. Then tick the don't detect my modem; I will select it from list.
    17. Then a dialog box appears click Have Diskā€¦.. And dialog box appear again click browse and select the MT6225 GPRS USB Modem and click ok and ok.
    18. Install New Modem dialog box will appear Select MTK GPRS USB Modem and click next.
    19. Then select ports COM5 and click next.
    20. Then Installing will starts.
    21. Then click Finish
    22. Then restart the computer.
    23. To create the Dial up connection contact your customer care.
    24. Then connect the internet to pc.
    still i unable to connect my phone to pc

Quote Originally Posted by rushi1 View Post
    still i unable to connect my phone to pc
    Can you just elaborate your issue?? i mean are you having problem at a particular step or the phone is just not getting recognized by the system? just provide me more details about the problem that you are having so that i can have a better idea of the issue you are facing and will try to help you out with the same as well.

Hellow every body. I purchase tecno t638 china mobile and every thing i have seen on this mobile is interesting, i like it. but i need to connect this mobile to my laptop and i was downloading some pc suit for this purpose and not working.is there any one who can help me to solve my big problem?

Quote Originally Posted by beaf View Post
    Hellow every body. I purchase tecno t638 china mobile and every thing i have seen on this mobile is interesting, i like it. but i need to connect this mobile to my laptop and i was downloading some pc suit for this purpose and not working.is there any one who can help me to solve my big problem?
    When I checked the official website of the Tecnotelecom, then there it was said that the tecno t638 can be used to transfer data from the usb cable supplied with it. All you need to do is connect the phone to the pc with the USB cable and then a new drive will be listed in your computer, simply copy and paste whatever file you want on your mobile phone. You can also try to install java games and applications since the tecno t638 mobile phone supports java file formats.

HALLO HELP
    Any one can suggest to increase the internal memory of YXTEL C8 Pls

Quote Originally Posted by DRVRAO View Post
    HALLO HELP
    Any one can suggest to increase the internal memory of YXTEL C8 Pls
    YXTEL C8 seems to have some proprietary operating system and i don't think that you will be able to increase the internal memory of that phone. Basically android phone can be rooted for increasing internal memory but i doubt if it would be possible with YXTEL C8.

By the way why do you want to increase the internal memory? I mean you can expand the external memory using SD CARD as your phone supports it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45