Thread: msn messenger for nokia E90

msn messenger for nokia E90

Hi,
    I recently bought one secondhand nokia E90 from my friend. I am a businessman, my daily work requires sending and receiving emails. Can anyone tell me how to install msn messenger in my nokia E90?
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: msn messenger for nokia E90

If you are looking for messenger for nokia E90 then Windows Live Messenger Mobile is one of the best application. It is easy to use and very use friendly. You can install it in your mobile in following manner.
    1.First download "dep.sisx" and "windowslive.sis".
    2.Now first install "dep.sisx" in your mobile and then install "WindowsLive.SIS" in your mobile.
    3.You can download above two files here.

I think MailX is one of the best messenger for your mobile. It is new form of communication to send and receive E-mail. It is faster in use and you can make changes as per your requirement in it. MailX support multiple E-mail accounts. It actually works in background and alert you when new e-mail come. This application is made by "Bitween" company and you can buy this application from there official site.

As per your requirement you must need Agile Messenger for your nokia n90. This is one of the most popular messenger in the mobile category. It support four most popular messenger like ICQ, AOL, Yahoo! and MSN. It can also works on slow internet connection. It only requires 635kb of your phone memory. You can get trial version here. If you want full version then go to it's official site.

Why you don't try eBuddy as messenger for your mobile. It is all-in-one application for your mobile. You can get Yahoo!, MSN, Facebook Chat, AIM, ICQ and Google Talk in one application. You can join eBuddy and get the most popular and advanced instant messaging service on your mobile. With this application you can go to multiple messenger at a same time. You can get this application from there official site.

As per my information IM+ All-In-One Mobile Messenger is one of the best application for your mobile. You can get this application for only $9.95. This application is published by Shape Services. You can chat with MSN , Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM/ iChat, Google Talk, Jabber, and MySpaceIM at same time. With this application you can set your status, send some file to others.