Thread: Nokia 6301 requires lot of time to open inbox

Nokia 6301 requires lot of time to open inbox

Hello to all,
    I have Nokia 6301 which is one year old. It don't have any problem until last month. From last month I have observed that, when I tried to open my inbox from my mobile, it takes lot of time to open. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Nokia 6301 requires lot of time to open inbox

As per my knowledge it is a normal problem which happened with most of the nokia users. It happened, when your mobile's inbox is full with lot of messages. Due to low speed of your mobile's RAM it takes lot of time to open message from your inbox. In this case you have to delete all unnecessary message from mobile.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

From your information it seems that you have installed lots of application in your nokia 6301. Due to this your mobile become slow and it requires lot of time to open any application. In this case you have to delete all unnecessary software from your mobile like games, internet utility, browser, etc. First delete those application using nokia pc suite and then try to open inbox.
    Now you will not get any problem.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's factory setting. You may have accidentally make some changes in your mobiles factory setting and for this reason you are getting this problem. In this case you have to use default factory setting in your mobile. You can do this using following steps.
    First go to setting option -> then click on reset -> now click on Phone reset -> now type default code 1111 -> now your mobile will have default factory setting.

This is normal problem that most of the mobile user face. You are getting this problem because whenever your mobile's allocated phone memory for message is become fulled, after this your all new messages will be stored in memory card and for this reason your mobile takes lot of time to open messages from inbox. To increase this speed you have to delete all those old messages from your mobile using nokia pc suite.

It seems that your mobile is affected with some deadly virus. I also had the same problem then after scanning with antivirus my problem is gone. I think you have to scan your mobile with best updated antivirus and remove all those viruse from your mobile. After this if you still have the same problem then there is some problem in your mobile's software and in this case you have to contact nokia service center to fix this problem.