Thread: HKC mobile phone or smartphone

HKC mobile phone or smartphone

I have heard the news that HKC is launching dual sim windows mobile smartphone. I am planning to buy the HKC smartphone, but I have no idea about it. I want to know the approximate price of the mobile phone and all the related features of HKC smartphone and configuration of this smart phone. I mean what are the software or games this mobile phone is going to support

Re: HKC mobile phone or smartphone

HKC is a brand new company originated from Hong Kong has brought the first dual SIM samartphone to run on windows mobile. The dual-SIM feature of this mobile phone allows to operate on two different mobile phone network simultaneously. HKC smartphone is very useful for persons who normally need two handsets or two different phone numbers. HKC W1000 and G1000 has windows mobile 6.0 professional as operating system.

I can give you information about the features of the mobile phones which are: a touchscreen having a size of 240 x 320 pixels, camera of 2.0 megapixel, 2.5G wireless connectivity, Microsoft office application, utilities which can give you quick access to stock market information. Bluetooth, music players, and Universal Serial Bus (USB) are additional features.

W1000 and G1000 members of the 1000 series are designed with a slim and stylist body. Both of them are equipped with capability of using two SIM at the same time. The W1000 capable of holding one GSM and one CDMA SIM. This makes phone calls and data communication on different networks using only one phone. On the other hand G1000 is capable of holding two GSM SIM cards. This technology has vanished the need of having two mobile phones if we want to have two different phone numbers.

HKC has designed 1000 series by keeping both the things in mind that is style and functionality. Both the models W1000 and G1000 run on Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional. This gives flawless integration with thousands of third party software. This makes the user experience as personalized and convenient. On top of these qualities it has 2.8 inch screen which gives the crystal clear images.

HKC G1000 DUAL SIM Smartphone has weight of 850g, with the operating system Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 for Pocket PC DUAL SIM ACTIVE, it has platform TI OMAP 850 (200MHz) + Dragonfly and memory ROM 256 MB / RAM 64 MB. Camera 2.0M Pixels Camera & Macro Focus. It has battery life of 1500mAh, in standby mode it lasts for 240 min and in talk time mode it lasts for 150 hours. The most important thing is price. It is available at the price of $339.00