Thread: HP touch screen laptop in india

HP touch screen laptop in india

Hi users,

I am marketing executive from india, I look some touchscreen laptop on website but i am confused which one is best and more stylish, am using for client presentation. Can any body suggest me if i am go for HP? Please help for any other brand and launched in india. I will buy on new year.

HP TouchSmart tx2 Touch Screen Laptop

The HP TouchSmart tx2 Touch Screen Laptop is comes with a HP MediaSmart digital entertainment software suite which allowes uses to easily handle files such as photos, music, video and web content by simply touching the screen. So i think this is the best for you according to your professional because you are a sales person and always have need to show demonstrate to client and touch screen is best to display presentation smoothly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Multiple finger use in HP touch screen laptop

Gonzo is going for right suggestion, i am also with HP TouchSmart tx2 Laptop. It have many advantages like you can use multiple functions at the same time. You can drag and drop the item with multiple his feature is very useful when you want to drag and use similar functions like pinch, rotate, create a arc etc which you would normally try to process using a keyboard.

Light weight HP touch screen

HP TouchSmart available in three version in india i.e., PC, display and tablet. It will come in rechargeable digital ink pen. User easily to go sketch, write and draw anything on the screen and then automatically convert handwriting into typed text.The wieght is about 4.5 pounds which is easy to handle in travel.Its screen size is 12.1-inch diagonal. I will suggest you to go for HP TouchSmart tx2 Touch Screen Laptop.

Attarctive price of HP touch screen laptop

I think HP provide the best touch screen laptop. The processor include AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor or AMD Turion X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile Processor. Its price in India is about RS.70 000. But you may waiting for long after order.

HP India introduced the new HP Pavilion tx1000 entertainment notebook with mini remote control

HP India introduced the HP Pavilion tx1000 entertainment notebook , which feature is twist and touch screen. It does not require stylish, it have unique feature twist enables easy sharing of presentation during work . It have integrated finger tip reader that allow multiple task of individual fingerprint for user account and files. It comes with mini remote control that easy to control and navigate multimedia feature and helpful for presentation.