Thread: Iphone unable to detect under windows 7

Iphone unable to detect under windows 7

Hello. I have purchased Iphone recently. The problem is that I am unable to connect my Iphone to the desktop system. I have recently upgraded my desktop system with Windows 7 operating system. I connect the phone with the data cable provided but still unable to get it detected. The suite application drivers are been installed in the system but still no response from the system. What could be the problem? Please help me out.

Re: Iphone unable to detect under windows 7

The problem that Iphone is unable to get detected in your desktop system under windows 7 may be due to the incompatibility issues related to the operating system to the phone. The phone might not be very much compatible to the operating system and due to which it is unable to detect under it. Try the backup operating system of Windows 7 that is windows XP. Check it out if it gets detected in it. This shall lend you ti a solution.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Upgrading the firmware for your phone might help you out in making it get detected to the system. The phone might not be upgraded to the extent of windows 7 operating and due to this reason your device is unable to cope up with the same. Check out for the latest firmware for Iphone on its official website or take it to the manufacturer or local dealer form where you have purchased it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The PC suite application for the Iphone may not be installed properly in the desktop system. This might be the reason that you system is unable detect Iphone on the system. Basically the operating system does play a vital role in this as per its compatibility and functionality with the same. This should work well with MAC Operating system. Check out for the thing may be you might end up with a better conclusion. Uninstall the application and the reinstall it again. This shall work.

The compatibility is the issue then you can make it work by running or executing it in safe mode. All you need to do is to boot your system and then run it under safe mode option. This will allow the system to work under a low feature or downgraded version. This mode do not require much of advanced features or updated firmwares in order to get the things to work perfectly. If the device is able to get detected under this mode then basically it requires an upgradation of the firmware. Try it out.

There is some suggestions for you in order to make your device to function properly. Follow these steps. This will work for you. They are as follows:

1) Uninstall the applications that is the Apple drivers that is been installed in the system.
    2) Now plug the device forcefully and choose Apple driver instead of MTB device.
    3) Make sure that the MTB device is not active under portable device in control panel.
    4) Turn off the Windows media player features.
    5) Restart the system.
    6) Now Plug the device again and use itunes.

You can make the the device to work by disabling the MTU device to detect the device. When you plug the Iphone to the system let the MTU device start to detect the device and get it fail. Then after the thing is been processed go to the device manger option from the control panel to the system information. remove the MTU device. Then scan for the new device that is been attached. It should then be able to detect the device. This will sort out the issue. Basically its the MTU plugin device that do not allow to get the phone to detect.