Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ipod player stops playing after one song in iphone

Portable Devices

Old 16-12-2009

Ipod player stops playing after one song in iphone

Hi,
I have this problem from last week. When I start music through ipod application on iphone, it stops after playing one song. This happened every times. I tried to play next track, but it doesn't work out. I don't know what happened to my iphone. Can any one tell me how to fix this problem.
Thanks in advanced.

Old 16-12-2009

Re: Ipod player stops playing after one song in iphone

I also had the same problem then I found that it is not due to any problem in iphone. What I had done that, I tried to play song from "Recently added songs" and I found that there was only one song in that list. Then I choose songs from "songs" option. After this I able to play all songs from iphone. I think you also try this to get rid out of this problem.
Old 16-12-2009

It seems that there is problem in your iphone's particular songs. I think few of them may get corrupted or damaged. Due to this your ipod unable to play those songs. In this case you have to delete those songs from iphone. You can do this in following ways.
First connect your iphone to computer -> now play all songs one by one in itunes -> now delete those songs from itunes playlist, which are not able to play in itunes.
That's it.
Old 16-12-2009

From your information it seems that you may have accidentally select only one song for playing. For this reason your iphone play only one song. If you want to play all songs one by one then use following path.
Go to setting options -> click on songs -> now select "all songs".
After this you will not get this problem.
Old 16-12-2009

As per your information it seems that there is some problem in your ipod application. In this case you have to re-install " ipod application" in your iphone. You can not directly re-install " ipod application" in your iphone. You have to restore your iphone to get this application. You can do this using itunes. Just connect your iphone to itunes and click on Restore button.
Old 16-12-2009

I also had the same problem. I tried various method. I reset my iphone. I Restore my iphone but none of them work out. I tried to restore my iphone in DFU mode, but that also not worked. Then I contact apple store and they help me to fix this problem. I think you also contact apple store to fix this problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,