Thread: Unable to play Youtube videos on iphone

Unable to play Youtube videos on iphone

Hi to all,
    I don't know what happened to my iphone. It unable to play Youtube videos on safari browser. When I tried to open Youtube from safari browser, it shows only play icon marked. I tried various method but it doesn't work out. Any one else having the same problem? Please help me to get rid out of this problem.

Re: Unable to play Youtube videos on iphone

You are getting this problem due to flash player. apple Iphone does not support video that requires flash player. I think you can try Youtube application specially made for iphone. This YouTube application accesses recoded h.264 from YouTube library for playing video on iphone. With Youtube application you can directly play any youtube video on your iphone.

Use following steps to get rid out of this problem.
    1. First open installer option.
    2.Now download and install BSD SubSystem.
    3.Now open SSH.
    4.Now restart your iphone and plug to the iphoen through winscp.
    5.Now use path var/root/library/lockdown and now save the following files to your computer data_art.plist, device_private_key.pem, device_public_key.pem.
    6.Now restart your iphone.
    7.After that navigate to "activation_records" folder and copy all file from this folder to your computer and now delete that folder.
    8.Now restart the iphone again.
    9.Now you will not get this problem.

I also had the same problem. I tried various things but none of them work out. Then I found that there is problem in my safari browser. After this I uninstall old version of safari browser from iphone and install new version of safari browser. Now I able to play Youtube video on my iphone. I think you also try to re-install safari browser to get rid out of this problem. You can get new safari browser from apple site.

From your information it seems that yours safari browser's javascript accidentally may get turn off. Such type of problem you commonly found in your computer. In this case you have to turn on your safari browser's javascript. You can do this in following ways.
    First go to main menu -> now go to Setting option -> now click on Safari -> scroll down to setting option -> select Setting option -> there you can find javascript -> just make it enable -> now go back to your browser and try to open any Youtube video.
    I hope you will not get any problem.

It seems that there is some problem in your iphone's software. In may get corrupted or get damaged. In this case you have to install new version of OS in your iphone. You can do this using itunes. Just format your iphone normally and restore it with new version using itunes. If you still have the same problem then you have to contact nearest apple store to fix this problem
    I think my suggestion will help you.