Thread: Sony ericsson Hazel cell phone

Sony ericsson Hazel cell phone

I want to buy the new Sony Ericsson Hazel mobile phone and i want to know the reviews in the market of this mobile phone. Provide me the entire specification and the features of this mobile phone. Please provide me these details of this cell phone as soon as possible. I want to buy the cell phone soon because my old cell phone is not working properly. Hope you guys will do the favor for me.
    Thank you.

Re: Sony ericsson Hazel cell phone

Sony Ericsson announced the cell phone called as the Hazel. It the the latest mobile phone in the queue of the Green mobile phones . This is the slider cell phone which is made by using the recycled plastic and uses the low power consumption hardware parts, Battery and reduced packaging to reduce the CO2 emissions in the Nature. This mobile phone has the feature like the enhanced voice quality , nice design and etc. This is enabled with the 5.0 MP camera and enabled with the social networking websites like Facebook and twitter. This cell phone is also enabled with the GPS.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Sony Ericsson Hazel mobile phone
    Sony Ericsson launced the Sony Ericsson Hazel mobile phone the latest arrival in the GreenHeart portfolio. The Sony Ericsson Hazel Mobile . Sony Ericsson also given his ambition to make all of its mobile phones and accessories totally GreenHeart by the year 2011. The Sony Ericsson Hazel phone will come with the with a GreenHeart earphone or the headset. This headset will be totally recyclable and it will be Eco-friendly .
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Overview of the Sony Ericsson Hazel Cell phone

1-Less noise, more voice
    It's a noisy world out there. With Sony Ericsson Hazel, you no longer have to scream to make yourself heard. The Noise Shield filters out the sound around you.
    2-Your all-day companion
    Work and play, combined and intertwined? Facebook is close at hand. And so's your email, in case your colleagues need you.
    3-Green at heart
    Play your part. Show you care. Sony Ericsson Hazel is a GreenHeart phone, made of recycled plastics and free from hazardous chemicals.

Re: Features of Sony ericsson Hazel cell phone

Features of Sony ericsson Hazel cell phone.

1. A greener choice
    2. Straight from standby - Widget Manager
    3. Search and find
    4. Music recognition
    5. Media player
    6. Face detection
    7. Photo flash
    8. Let it rain

By the above description of the Sony Ericsson Hazel Cell phone you will be able to make the decision for buying it. If this cell phone is having all the features that you want in your cell phone then you can go ahead and buy it without any delay. But if this phone is not having the features required for you then you can see some other mobile phones. You can check out the Nokia , Samsung , LG , HTC etc. You can also check out the Sony Ericsson Yari ,Satio and Aino. All of these cell phones are very good.