Thread: Pentax Kx vs Sony Alpha 550

Pentax Kx vs Sony Alpha 550

I have two cams which I want to put on eBay. This are not mine but came to me for sales. The first one is Pentax Kx and the other one is Sony Alpha 550. I want to post some comparison of this two cameras and need the detailed specification. What can be the comparison between them. In the same way I have two external hard disk. Both are 500GB. One belongs to LG and other is of Verbatim. Need suggestion on them also

Re: Pentax Kx vs Sony Alpha 550

The Kx is a new entry level camera by Pentax. It is the only level of prices shooting, joined the tenors in sensitivity and tape uninhibited range amateur reactivity, the Alpha 550, for his part, arrived on the niche most seller, but no video with a sighting on screen just as effective and a swiveling screen. The Pentax Kx is a DSLR entry level, compact and lightweight. It has a new 12 megapixel sensor that opens the doors of the designs on screen and 720p HD video - an advantage symbolic entries range of other manufacturers that offer until the video the upper segment.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The first one Pentax Kx gives sharp image with the legacy Pentax management of noise as compare to Canon and Nikon. The Sony Alpha 550 tackles in two pieces, a segment is in fact monopolized by Nikon D5000 and Canon EOS 500D. With no video, it relies chiefly on two arguments the first is an unparalleled responsiveness when viewing directly (by Sony renews its secondary sensor system) and its swiveling screen high definition. 7 frames per second is also a plus, and new sensor promises excellent sensitivity.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The two external hard drives are 2.5 inch and a complete product. Both gives out a 500 GB space which is sufficient for your data. They both support the usb technology which is easy to configure and install. I will go for LG. As I have one the data speed is fast and it is reliable. The most important thing to check is the durability. And the same found proper in it. They have similar specifications and easy to use.

The LG XD5 500GB is a nice one. This replaces the XD2 recently appeared in the comparison. Since the previous range, LG has shrunk. The XD5 is more compact while retaining its elegance and its very good finishes. For 40 years, the manufacturer is launching a''gold''version of its external hard drive 2.5 inch. The major change instead of backup software Nero BackItUp Essentials 4, the device integrates Verbatim Sync, efficient and easy to use. LG renews its range of external hard drives 2.5 "by launching the XD5. LG is very aggressive in offering its 500 GB version below a good price.

The LG XD5 is available in four colors. They are white, black & white, Black & silver, read & blue and. Each of these versions is available in two capacities: 320 GB and 500 since the previous range. The XD5 is now more compact with glossy plastic to better adapt to today's laptops. LG has mainly changed the aesthetic part of his external hard drive 2.5 inch. The second one is not so bad but LG is much more appreciated.

There is a slight rate difference among the two drives. In writing, XD5 gets an average of 24.1 MB / s against 23.4 for XD2. In reading, the latest addition to LG ski slope by posting an average transfer rate of 32.5 MB / s. Therefore after 6 min 55 per copy 10 GB of files and about 5 minutes to unload the same capacity. Both are compact, stylish and has good finishes. USB 2.0 support is only provided. The access time is 28.5 ms and there is not planning mode backup software available.