Thread: Best gaming cell phone from Blackberry

Best gaming cell phone from Blackberry

I had using HTC legend for one year its working fine but now I getting issue with games and resolution . Some of the games are not working properly in this cell phone. I think its FPS problem is getting during the game. Also some of the flash files are unable to open. Now I am fan of blackberry and searching for best gaming cell phone from blackberry. If anybody having idea which cell phone is better suitable for me? Give me features of that phone and also give specification and cost of that cell.

Re: Best gaming cell phone from Blackberry

There are lots of options in blackberry for gaming but as per my suggestion you should buy Blackberry torch 9800. It’s fully loaded with all new advanced functions and applications. For gaming it has full high tech touch screen and also QWERTY key pad available. It has high screen resolution for gaming as well as for other applications like photo editing or flash games or video recording. It has inbuilt camera of 5 megapixel for capturing photo and video shooting. It can support all types of games. You can extend its memory up to 32 GB so you can save lots of games in it .It also comes with long battery life so you can play games for long time. It has latest 3G technology which use for video calling. Its little bit costly but its value for money .

As per my suggestion there are lots of options are available for gaming phone with other companies also but as you said you want only from Blackberry than I can suggest you to buy black berry storm 2. It’s far better durable than any other cell phone in Blackberry.For gaming you can get 3.2’’ touch screen in this and also its resolution is great with all applications. In look wise it’s far better than any other model in Blackberry. It has problem with memory its has only 256 MB internal and expandable up to 2 GB so you can’t save lots of game sin it . If you want long memory cell phone then I can suggest you to buy Blackberry torch it have expandable memory up to 32 GB. But as per durability and cost its better phone for you.

As per my knowledge Blackberry is specially known as business phone so I recommend you if you really want phone for gaming then other than blackberry you can buy Nokia N900. As you also know Nokia phones are known for its durability .In this model you can get touch screen as well as QWERTY key pad also. Powerful Maemo OS support almost all new applications and games .It also known a best gaming phone a sits very good large screen as well as physical controls on keypad . It’s an excellent device for playing retro games. Its contains Li-Ion 1320 mAh (BL-5J) battery which has talk time up t o 6 hours and on standby it’s up to 278 hours , so you can palsy games for long time .

I will suggest you to go with Sony Ericson yari . It’s specially design by Sony for gaming. It has applications like java which are very useful in playing java games and also its better works with other applications which use for gaming. Its sound quality is far better than others because we all know Sony is known for is better sound quality. its head set is also better than any other and when you play games with using headsets then its far better and real experience you can get .screen size is little bit small but it has better gaming controls by you can play with ease.