Thread: YoGen – Universal Mobile Device Charger

YoGen – Universal Mobile Device Charger

Hello, It will not be lie if i will say that mobile is my life because i have to use my mobile at least for 5 to 6 hours per day. But the problem is that my mobile battery does not support for such a long time. Naturally it gets dim after some hours. Even if i roam with my charger device, i could not find plug to charge my mobile. Any solutions for this ?

YoGen – Universal Mobile Device Charger

YoGen – Univesal Mobile Device Charger will be the perfect solution for your problem. Though you have to buy a new charger but it will be worthy to roam with charged battery anytime. YoGen – Univesal Mobile Device Charger is a universal charger which states by its name that it can charge any mobile devices.

Features of YoGen – Universal Mobile Device Charger

YoGen – Universal Mobile Device Charger is a simple charging device which comes with iPod tips and mini-USB. And other tips are also available. There is a little ripcord which you have to pull out and forth which, in turn, what ever is plugged to the other end of this device, it generates a trickle of electricity for that device.

What is YoGen Device Charger ?

YoGen Device charger is a universal charger which is essential and life saver. Following are small descriptions about measurement of Yogen universal charger . It is of 55 mm x 90 mm, 23 mm in dimension and 98 grams of weight approximately, The YoGen compact universal mobile device charger provides charging the mobile device which will be connected to the USB cable by using the lawnmower-style ripcord. The internal alternator of the charger generates power instantly to charge any small or mid sized personal electronics.

Cost anf colours of YoGen Universal Charger.

YoGen – Universal Mobile Device Charger is a charger which can charge any small electronic devices. YoGen – Universal Mobile Device Charger is provided in two colours, One is Clear that the body of this device will be transparent and other one is Simple Black. It is also provided by two packages, one with mini USB and Apple connector tips and another one with Nokia, Sony Ericsson, LG and micro USB tips. Both have the same prices which is $39.99.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

How/Where to use YoGen Universal Device Charger?

Now it is much easier to travel with your charged devices as they will not be showing LOW BATTERY warnings anymore. Yogen Universal Device Charger can easily charge any pocket such as cell phones, MP3 Player, PDA, iPod, GPS device, cameras, etc. in a counts of minutes. And it is smaller in size also. There is a LED indicators on the charger which shows about charging on the device. It is purely made for outdoor enthusiasts who frequently go for jungle tracking, hunting, hiking, camping, fishing, travel.