Thread: ipod touch automatically turns off without any warning!

ipod touch automatically turns off without any warning!

I have one year old ipod touch 1st gen. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week my ipod touch automatically turns off without any warning. I don't know very much about it. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: ipod touch automatically turns off without any warning!

Hey, this is not the problem in your ipod. Rather, it is the feature of ipod to turn off itself to save power of your ipod. It happened only when You don't touch your ipod for long time, it actually goes in standby mode. You can turn it on by pressing the turn on button on the upper side of ipod. In this case you don't have to worry about it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that there is some battery related issue in your ipod. I think your ipod's battery get damaged. Try to full charge your ipod and then check whether you get the same problem or not. If you still have the same problem then your ipod's battery has to be replaced with new one. If your ipod is under warranty, then take advantage of it.

As per your information it seems that there is some software related issue. Try to restart or reset your ipod. If that also not work then you have to restore your ipod. Restore process install new version of OS in your ipod. Connect your ipod to itunes and click on Restore button. After this process your ipod have the new version of OS.

I also had the same problem, then I come to know that it is happened due to some deadly virus. When I scan my ipod I found that there are lot's of virus in my ipod. Then I remove those virus using antivirus and restore my ipod. Now, my ipod is working fine with no problem. I think you also try this to get rid out of this problem. First scan your ipod with best updated antivirus and then restore it using itunes. After this if you still have the same problem then you have to contact your nearest apple store.