Thread: Selected podcasts unchecked by itunes.

Selected podcasts unchecked by itunes.

Hello,
    I have this problem from last 2 days. I used iTunes to synchronize my podcast. But from 2 days when I tried to synchronize selected podcasts, iTunes unchecked some of them and for this reason I unable to synchronize podcast with itunes. Can any one help me to fix this problem.

Re: Selected podcasts unchecked by itunes.

It seems that there is something problem in iTunes. I also had the same problem then after re-installing itunes now I don't have any problem. First un-install your itunes from your computer completely with all your stored information. Now download new version of itunes and install properly. If you still have the same problem then you have to contact your apple store to fix this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but it doesn't work out. I tried various process like Reset, Restart, Restore but none of them work out. I also try to jailbreak my ipod touch but that also not working. Then I contact apple store and they help me to fix this problem. As per my suggestion I think you also contact apple store to get rid out of this problem.

It seems that you have accidentally make your itunes playlist empty. When you connect your ipod to itunes for synchronize, itunes first check whether it have all the podcast list as per ipod or not. If itunes found that it don't have any podcasts list in his library then itune delete those podcasts from ipod touch also. Due to this reason your ipod's selected podcasts are unchecked by itunes. In this case you have to manually transfer your ipod's podcast from ipod to itunes.