Thread: Amazon tranfer Kindle books to Personal computer.

Amazon tranfer Kindle books to Personal computer.

Kindle, Kindle 2, Kindle DX all are the versions of Amazon kindle which are used for reading books, news papers, magazines, text books and all other kind of knowledgeable stuff. I am having the information about Kindle but I am not having kindle. My problem is that I want to read the books and magazines which are published by Amazon’s kindle. Is there any way out for this problem. If possible reply for this query.

Re: Kindle books to Personal computer.

The Kindle for personal computer application synchronizes with Amazon's popular e-readers. This feature gives the people to switch from one to the other without losing track of which page they were on and which page is given for doing their work. Amazon vice president Ian Freed has said that "Kindle for personal computer is a great way for the people to access a massive selection from the Kindle Store Users can also read the most well-liked books of today even if they do not have a Kindle."

Re: Amazon tranfer Kindle books to Personal computer.

Amazon vice president Ian Freed has give a statement that the kindle for personal computer application synchronizes with the popular ebook reader better known as Amazon's Kindle 2, or Kindle DX. Kindle for personal computer is a perfect companion application for customers who have kindle and kindle DX. Amazon has given a statement that Amazon's e-books can also be read through Apple iPhone devices. This new application can be downloaded for free.

The new application known as kindle for personal computer is a free application. It is available in more than 100 countries. Since amazon has a library of 360,000 digitized books, it is a perfect application for a book lover. The main characteristic of this program is that it lead the people read books in color, prompting speculation that a Kindle device capable of graphics in more than just black-and-white is on the way.
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (3.6GHz, 1.44v) with TR Ultra 120E,
    Gigabyte GA-EX38-DQ6 v1.1, 4GB G.Skill PI 1066 5-5-5-15 2.1v ,
    Powercolor ATI HD4870X2 2GB, 4x SATA2 500GB Samsung HDD RAID 10,
    Creative X-Fi, Dell 2408WFP A01 24" LCD,
    Acer P221w 22" LCD,
    Corsair HX-1000 Watt PSU,
    Vista 64-bit.

Amazon’s Kindle for personal computer application arrived in the market. This software supports Windows XP, Vista and windows 7. Mac version will be arriving soon in the market. What is resourceful about this application is that you can read Amazon Kindle books without actually buying the Kindle. With a Windows version, Amazon has expanded their potential customer exponentially. Reading books on a computer undoubtedly isn’t the same experience as reading them on a light device or a handheld.

I have a Kindle; I am still using it for my daily reading. I generally take the Kindle everywhere I usually have my notebook because a decent backup reading device. I am still using Kindle for iPhone. If I can sit somewhere and I want to read books for a longer period of time, the ebook will be my tool of choice. And if I have my Kindle with me, I can switch between both options whether to listen to music or to read books. The overall thing is that I can switch to anything whether to use my notebook or my kindle