Thread: Forgot phone lock code for Sony Ericsson 810i

Forgot phone lock code for Sony Ericsson 810i

Hello friends,
    I own a Sony Ericsson 810i. I had put a phone lock code in it to have privacy. I had done this a long time before, so could not remember it now. So, basically I have forgot phone lock code for Sony Ericsson 810i. So, now I want to change my phone lock code. But, when I enter the code the first time, it accepts it. Next, I have to enter the NEW LOCK CODE. When I have to confirm my new code in the third step, I get a CODE ERROR. So, I cannot switch off my phone anytime, as it will ask me to enter the lock code for starting the phone. I request someone with knowledge related to this problem to help me.
    Last edited by Deepest BLUE; 14-12-2009 at 11:46 PM.

Re: Forgot phone lock code for Sony Ericsson 810i

Hello there, I had the same problem with my Sony Ericsson W-series. I had not forgot phone lock code for Sony Ericsson 810i, but I knew the phone lock code. It was giving errors with the lock code. You simply need to change the factory settings to DEFAULT. Another solution is to MASTER RESET your phone. Both these methods have worked with me. It should hopefully eradicate the problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you have forgot phone lock code for Sony Ericsson 810i, then I suggest you to first try entering the default 0000 phone lock code in your phone. If it is not accepting it, then try to change the lock code to default 0000. If it works well and good. If not, you better take your phone to an authorized Sony Ericsson service center with your ownership proof. Any problems with the lock and SIM codes in the phone are repaired by them.

I had also Forgot phone lock code for my Sony Ericsson. There is no need to worry in that. There is a secret code in every Sony Ericsson phones as >*<<*<*. For entering < and >, you have to use the left and right keys respectively. The secret code contains a sub-menu item that you have to select. You must take care that this operation be done on a battery with full charge only. This method has successfully worked with me and many of my friends. You will also find it worth trying.

You cannot recover the forgotten phone lock code for your Sony Ericsson. But surely you can change it to a default one. Follow the steps as given below:
    1. Go to MENU
    2. Next select SETTINGS
    3. then, click on GENERAL
    4. Select MASTER RESET
    5. Now, click on RESET ALL

This will change your phone lock code to a default one, that is 0000. Now, you can enter a new code for your phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you have forgot phone lock code for Sony Ericsson 810i, there is a software called XS++ that can reset the current phone lock code. You need to download or copy that application onto your phone. You do not have to install it. You can run the application directly
    On running the application, connect it with your phone, it will show as follows:
    09:38:10|
    The PHONE LOCK CODE is 0000.
    Now, put a code that you can remember easily or better avoid using phone lock codes.