Thread: IPod Touch pauses randomly when playing music.

IPod Touch pauses randomly when playing music.

Hello!
    I get this problem from last month. Whenever I listen music in my ipod, it randomly pauses playing songs after some time. I don't know why this happened. I tried various things but it didn't work out. Any one else having the same problem. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    thanks in advanced.

Re: IPod Touch pauses randomly when playing music.

From you information it seems that you may have accidentally removed or unplug earphones from your ipod. First check that earphones are connect properly or not. In ipod what happened that if the song is playing and mean while if you remove earphone then ipod automatically pauses the current playing song. If you have already connected properly, then there is some connection related issue in your earphone with ipod.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think there is no problem in your ipod touch. The problem is in your ipod's particular song. Those particulars songs may be corrupted or get damaged and for this reason your ipod unable to play those songs. First check whether those songs are able to play on your computer or not. If those songs will not play on your computer, then in this case you have to delete those songs from your ipod.

I also had the same problem then one of my friend suggest me to restore ipod with new version of OS. After that I update my ipod with new OS and now my ipod is working fine now. I think you also try to restore your ipod to get rid out of this problem. You only need internet connection and itunes application installed in your computer to restore your ipod. Just connect your ipod to itunes and click on Restore button. After completing the process your problem will be gone.

I also had the same problem. I tried various thigs like reset, restart, restore but none of them work out. Then one day I found that there is no problem in my ipod, the problem is in my earphone. My earphone is not working properly. They become loose while playing music. After this I replace that earphone with new one and now My new earphone are working great. I think you also try another earphone.