Thread: Amazon Kindle Price in India

Amazon Kindle Price in India

hello guys! I have been reading many things through E-books. I have heard many things about Amazon Kindle E-Book Reader. And i have heard that also that it is quite expensive as compared to other E-book reader. Can anybody give me some information about Amazon Kindle E-Book Reader. And for how much it is in India ?

Amazon Kindle for Rs13500 in India.

Though Amazon Kindle 2 is a great product from Amazon. But it is getting quit expensive in India as Amazon Kindle is available for Rs13500 in India. Normally Indian people can not afford to have e-book reader of rupees 13500. Still it is an amazing experience to use Amazon Kindle 2 as a E-book Reader.

Sony e-book reader

Excuse me people!! Whoever want to have e-book reader in india then i would be suggesting not to buy Amazon Kindle 2 as it is launched for India also. The reason behind not buying an Kindle 2 is its price. I would be suggesting Indian people to buy Sony e-book reader if they are looking forward to buy any E-book Reader.

Sony e-book reader cost

Hi Regina, I think it is better to buy some other E-book Reader in india rather then Amazon Kindle 2. We indian people just can not afford such expensive Reader just to read E-books. May i know it will cost how much Sony e-book reader in india if it fits in my budget then definitely i would be buying that.

How to buy Amazon Kindle 2 in India ?

It is very much easy to have Amazon Kindle 2 in india. And Online will be the best way to buy it. It will cost you some around 13000 to 15000 in indian rupees. It will be after including some taxes and extra duties. Small problem you will be facing about its dealers in india. But i think buying an Amazon kindle 2 would be worth it as it gives you the excellent availability of books and it smaller in dimensions also.

Sony ebook reader v/s Amazon Kindle 2

There are few following differences between Sony E-Book Reader and Amazon Kindle 2.

1. Kindle provides full QWERTY keyboard which is not the case with the Sony Reader.
    2. Sony Reader has an active screen where it is passive screen in Kindle.
    3. Sony Reader is giving a music player and image viewer which Kindle does not provides you.
    4. Kindle does not have support for PDF files which is supported by Sony Reader.