Thread: Wi-Fi issue with HTC S720 mobile

Wi-Fi issue with HTC S720 mobile

Its been over one month, I am not able to connect my cell phone with Wi-Fi network. I am using the HTC S720 Windows OS mobile phone.I have the Wi-Fi adapter to connect my computer with the HTC S720 mobile phone. But it is not connecting with my computer system. Please give me the procedure by which i can connect my cell phone with the computer system using Wi-Fi technology.

Re: Wi-Fi issue with HTC S720 mobile

Dear friend, you are not clear about what do you want to do with the Wi-Fi in your cell phone. You are saying that you want to connect the cell phone and the Computer at your home and you have the Wi-Fi adatpter for your computer. Are you wanting to transfer the data from HTC S720 to computer or Vice-Versa. If you want to do so then i am sorry man you cannot do this. You cannot transfer the data using the Wi-Fi. For data transferring the Bluetooth technology is used.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

As you know now the Wi-Fi technology is not used for the Data transfer purpose. This is used for the Internet. You can Browse the internet using your HTC 720 mobile using Wireless connectivity. If you have the wireless (Wi-fi) Network or router at your home then you can connect to the wireless network and can go on the internet through your cell phone. You will be able to do everything that you can do on the internet using computer system. You cannot connect the mobile and the computer using the Wi-Fi.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Today only some of the Internet Service Providers (ISP) provides the Wi-Fi technology for connecting to the internet. By Wi-Fi the cost of internet is reduced because the cost of the very costly cables is ruled out in comparison with the conventional Internet. The accessing problem is also reduced by this because it uses the air as a medium to transmit the data from one place to another. So you can quickly access the internet and can download the data faster then the old wired internet model.

You can also acess the internet on your computer system and the laptops using the Wi-Fi technology. Provided that you should have the Wi-Fi receiver device (adapter) installed in your computer system or laptop system. Today all of the laptops are Wi-Fi enabled . So there is no need to attach extra Wi-Fi adapter to the laptop. But you have to do this for the computers. After this start the Wi-Fi Networks available in your range. Connect the network you want to connect and start browsing on the internet.

The Wi-Fi is a trademark for the Wi-Fi Alliance that can be used with the product which refers to the class of WLAN products compatible with IEEE 802.11 , the word Wi-Fi is the similar name for the IEEE 802.11 technology. The The Wi-Fi acceptance is all around the world. Today most of the gadets are Wi-Fi enabled like Sony PSP, music players, Ipod Touch, mobile phone etc.