Thread: Black screen problem of W300i

Black screen problem of W300i

I am having the problem with my cell phone. I am using the Sony Ericsson W330i. The screen of this cell phone has become the black. I want to say that there is no display or power on the screen of this cell phone. However i can recognize that the cell phone is working. Because when i press the power button of the mobile it gives response like the vibration and the start up tone.
    Please help me friends.

Re: Black screen problem of W300i

This is one of the major problems which can happen to the cell phone. You are not able to see anything on the screen of your Sony Ericsson W300i cell phone. This can be because of some hardware damage of the cell phone.may be the cell phone was dropped by you and the cell phone got damaged that is why the cell phone is not turning on. That is why your cell phone is not showing anything on the screen after the start-up. take the cell phone to the repairing center and replace the damaged hardware part.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

However you have not mentioned that what happened with your cell phone before the start of this mobile phone. I was having the same problem with my Nokia cell phone . Please try this if you want because i dont know it will work with your cell phone or not. Keep your cell phone in the freezer for five to ten minutes. After that remove it and left it for another 5 minutes. Now try to start. This has worked for me. I hope this also works for you.

This can be the problem of the display settings of your Sony Ericsson W300i mobile phone. Change the Setting of display from the settings menu of your cell phone. This can be the problem because you are saying that you can hear the start-up sound of your cell phone. increase the brightness of your mobile phone from the settings. If you are not able to do this by yourself then take your cell phone to the Sony Ericsson service center. They will properly handle and solve the problem of your Sony Ericsson W300i mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is possible that the display screen of your Sony Ericsson Mobile phone is not working properly or it damaged totally that is why your cell phone is not showing anything on the screen. To solve this problem you have only one way. Change the Display screen of your cell phone. Because the screen of your cell phone is totally damaged. There is no other way to resolve this problem of your Sony Ericsson cell phone.

The another possibility is that your cell phone is not starting up. This means that the operating System of your cell phone is not working. Some files of the Operating system is damaged or it is deleted that is why the cell phone is not starting. The main boot file is missing in your Sony Ericsson W300i cell phone. You can solve this problem by reinstalling the software. This procedure is called flashing in the mobile terms. Take your cell phone to the mobile repairing center or the Sony Ericsson service center. They will install the new OS in your mobile phone.