Thread: No sound from internal speaker in ipod touch

No sound from internal speaker in ipod touch

Hello,
    I had this problem from last 3 days. From last 3 days I can't hear any sound from ipod touch. I don't used any headset. Before 3 days it worked fine. I don't know why this happened. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: No sound from internal speaker in ipod touch

I think you might be using bluetooth headset with your ipod touch. If you are using bluetooth headset, then what happened that all your sound is directed to your bluetooth headset including all your music sound, video sound, key pad sound, etc. In this case you have to turn off your bluetooth connection with bluetooth headset. Turn off bluetooth connection from bluetoth option.
    I think this will help you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think your ipod's crystal cover block your ipod's speaker phone. Some time what happened that your ipod's crystal cover your ipod's speaker phone from all over and your ipod's sound not able to come out of it. To get rid out of this problem just try following things.
    First remove that crystal cover -> now make hole in that crystal over where your speaker phone has been blocked -> now again cover your ipod with that crystal cover.
    Now you will not get this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As per your information it seems that you have accidentally turn of your main volume of ipod. Make sure that whether you have turn on your volume or not. If you still have the same problem then there is some speaker related issue in your ipod. In this case you have to contact your nearest apple store.

It seems that there is some software related issue in your ipone. In this case you have to restore your ipod. If you don't know how to restore your ipod then use following steps to over come this problem.
    First connect your ipod to computer -> now format your ipod normally -> open itunes application normally -> in the right hand side you can see one restore button -Just click on it -> wait for few seconds until process complete.
    After this your ipod will have new version of OS.

I also had the same problem then one of my friend suggest me to reset ipod. After this my ipod works very well. I think you also reset your ipod to get rid out of this problem. You can do this in following ways.
    Hold sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously until logo of apple appeared.
    After this your ipod come back to its original status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simond View Post
    I also had the same problem then one of my friend suggest me to reset ipod. After this my ipod works very well. I think you also reset your ipod to get rid out of this problem. You can do this in following ways.
    Hold sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously until logo of apple appeared.
    After this your ipod come back to its original status.

Your suggestion and method was the most simplest .