Thread: Applicatios don't work on iPod touch.

Applicatios don't work on iPod touch.

Hi,
    I have this problem from couple of days. When I tried to open any application in my ipod, it open for few seconds and again go back to the home screen. I don't know why this happened. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Applicatios don't work on iPod touch.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your application. Those applications may be corrupted or damaged. In this case you have to delete those applications from your ipod. If you don't know how to delete those application, then use following step.
    First go to main menu -> now go to application option -> there you can find various application -> just hold down one application's icon until small "X" icon appeared on it -> after that release your finger and click on that cross sign -> it will asked you for confirmation -> accept it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I also had the same problem, then I found that there is no problem in all application. Only few of them are not working properly. Then I make list of those application that are nor working and I delete those application from my iTunes. I think you also try this to get rid out of this problem.
    First connect your ipod to iTunes -> now open application library from iTunes and delete those corrupted application from that library -> now synchronize your ipod -> let the process complete -> now disconnect your ipod -> now you will find that your other applications are working fine.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I also had the same problem, I tried rebooting my ipod but it didin't work out. Then I Reset my iphone and now my ipod is working properly. You also try to reset your ipod. If you don't know how to reset your ipod then use following steps.
    Hold sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously until logo of apple appeared.

As per your information it seems that there is some problem in your ipod software. Your ipod's OS may be damaged or get corrupted. In this case you have to restore your ipod with new version of OS. If you don't know how to Restore your ipod then use following step.
    1.First connect your ipod to computer.
    2.Now format your ipod normally.
    3.Now open itunes application.
    4.In the right hand side you can see one Restore button.
    5.Just click on it.
    6.Wait for few minutes until process complete.
    7.Now check whether you get same problem or not.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method like I reset my ipod, I restore my ipod, etc. But none of them work out. Then I contact apple store to fix this problem. They fix this problem in only 2 days. Due to my ipod is under warranty, they didn't charge me. I think you also contact your nearest apple store to fix this problem.