Thread: iPod Touch automatically starts playing music

iPod Touch automatically starts playing music

Hi,
    In last month my uncle gifted me a brand new iPod Touch 3G. It don't have any problem until last week. From 6 days I noticed that when I pause any playing music and leave it for some time with my headphones plug-in, After some time it automatically start playing music. I don't know why this happened? Anyone else having this problem?
    Please help me.

Re: iPod Touch automatically starts playing music

It seems that you may have accidentally turn on voice-activation for music. With this feature you don't have to search particular song, You have to just speak your favorite songs name or its singers name and that song will automatically will start playing. Due to this feature your music is started automatically when you say something regarding of any song in your ipod. If you don't want this feature then you can turn off this option to get rid of this problem. you can find This option in music application of your ipod.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think there is some problem in your ipod software. Your ipod's OS may be get damaged or corrupted. In this case you have to restore your ipod. Restore process install new version OS in your ipod. If you don't know how to restore your iphone then use following steps.
    First connect your ipod to your PC -> now format your ipod normally -> Now open iTunes application -> In the right hand side you can find Restore button -> just click on it -> wait for few minutes until Restore process complete -> now disconnect your ipod -> Now you won't get this problem again.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I also had the same problem then one of my friend suggest me how to fix this problem. After this my ipod is working properly. You have to reset your ipod. If you don't know how to reset your ipod then use following steps to get rid out of this problem.
    First go to main menu -> now go to general option -> now go to reset option -> now click on Reset phone -> wait for few seconds until logo of apple appeared.
    Now your ipod will come back to it's original setting.

It seems that there is some hardware related issue in your ipod. Try to restart and reset your ipod. If you still get the same problem, then you have to replace it with another one. In this case you have to take advantage of your ipod's warranty. Contact your nearest apple store to fix this problem.

I think it is not due to any problem, it is due to your ipod's headphones. You might be using headset with play/pause/stop buttons and you may be accidentally press play button. From this information I think you have understand what's your problem is.