Thread: How to block someone from calling on your iphone?

How to block someone from calling on your iphone?

Hi,
    My uncle has gifted me new iphone 3gs. I don't know whether it is right placed to asked question or not. Is there any setting in iphone to block someone from calling on your iphone? If you know anything about it please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: How to block someone from calling on your iphone?

No until now there no such type of setting in iphone to block someone from calling in your iphone. Better way you can assign silent ringtone to that number. Just select that number from contact and assign silent ringtone or turn off ringtone for this number. Next time when you receive that call just ignore it.
    I think this will help you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Yes you can block some one from calling in your iphone. But you can not do this from your iphone. You can do this by using your iphone's service provider. You have to contact your iphone's service provider to activate this service. They will not give you this service for free. They charge you to activate this service. After activating this service you can block particular caller.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Yes there is one application known as MCleaner through which you can block incoming call or text. It's easy to use and simple interface make it most popular among iphone user. It is easy to download and set up. To use this application you need to first jailbreak your iphone. If you want to try this software then you can download trial version here.

You can block someone from calling you on your iphone using pysl application. It is very simple to use. Using this application you can also block text message. It require very less memory to install.
    You can get pysl here.

No, you can not block any caller directly from your iphone. You can asked your service provider to avail this facility. If they have such type of service then you can block someone from calling on your iphone.