Thread: After updating iPhone 3G to 3.1 firmware it becomes slow

After updating iPhone 3G to 3.1 firmware it becomes slow

Hello,
    My iphone 3gs work well. It don't have any problem until last week. Last week I update my iphone 3gs with 3.1 firmware. From that day my iphone becomes slow. It required lots of time to open or run any small application. It also slow down most of the process like playing music, moving to home screens, playing video, etc. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: After updating iPhone 3G to 3.1 firmware it becomes slow

I think you haven't reset your iphone for long times, that's why you get this problem. Try to reset your iphone to get rid out of this problem. You can reset your iphone in following ways.
    First go to main menu -> then go to setting option -> now go to Rest option -> there you can find rReset Phone -> just click on it -> wait for few minutes until the apple logo appeared -> After this process your iphone will be work as it was worked before updation.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

As per your information it seems that your iphone is affected with some deadly virus, that eating your iphone's memory. Though it is said that iphone is virus free, some type virus can attack your iphone and use it for wrong purpose like accessing internet via wifi or 3g. In this case you have to scan your iphone to make it virus free. You can scan your iphone in following ways.
    Just connect your iphone to computer in removable disk mode -> now from My computer scan your iphone -> and check whether it has any virus or not.
    I think this will help you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that your iphone has some software related issue. Your iphone's OS my be damaged or corrupted. In this case you have to install new version of OS in your iphone. You can do this using restore process. If you don't know how to Restore your iphone then use following steps.
    1.First check whether you have active internet connection or not.
    2.Now connect your iphone to your PC.
    3.Now format your PC normally.
    4.Open itunes application.
    5.In the right hand site you can see one Restore button just click on it.
    6.Wait for few minutes until the restore process complete.
    7.After completing restore process I think your problem will solve.

As per your information it seems that your iphone's RAM is overloaded with lots of processing. It means you might had left more than 2 application in active position, there might be lots of application are running at same time. You can decrease the iphone's RAM overload by closing all application that are running. First close your all application and restart your iphone. Now onwards make sure that do not open more than two application at same time.

Try to reset your iphone. This Reset process delete all your current setting that you made in your iphone and your iphone will be come to it's original status. If you don't know how to reset your iphone then use following step.
    Hold sleep/wake button and Home button simultaneously until apple logo appeared. Wait for few seconds. After this your iphone will come to its' original position.