Thread: Best Winodws Operating System For NetBook

Best Winodws Operating System For NetBook

Hi, I am now going to buy Lenovo Ideapad S10-2 Netbook Laptop. But, I am not able to decide which operating system will help me to improve my working on it. So, will you please help me to get the best operating system from which I can get more and more faster response as well as simpler use of the operating sytem. So, just suggest me some options and their use, so I can get one of it, which is the best one.

Re: Best Winodws Operating System For NetBook

Hi, I think to get the best windows operating system you would need to give the configuration of your NetBook. So, that one will able to get to know which windows will give you better performance. As you wanted to get the faster response from the netbook you need to get the operating system which will suit your notebook configuration. So, I will suggest you to give first the configuration of your netbook.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think you need to install the Windows 7 on your new Netbook. As it is the newest version of the windows operating system, it is having some or the other new features as follows:
    • Accessibility
    • Action Center
    • Backup and Restore
    • BitLocker
    • HomeGroup
    • Internet TV
    • Jump Lists
    • Language packs
    • Libraries
    • Power management
    • ReadyBoost
    • Remote Desktop Connection
    • Remote Media Streaming
    • Startup Repair
    • Sticky Notes
    • Windows Live Essentials
    • Windows Search
    • Windows Taskbar
    • Domain Join
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi, I am still using windows Xp operating system and I think that this is the better operating system of the Windows though after that Windows has launched Windows 7 and Windows Vista. It gives you user friendly environment that any other operating system. It is simple to use and provides more faster response than any other operating system. So, I think that this is more helpful operating system if you want faster response from the windows. So, just make use of the Windows xp which I think that better one.

Hello, If you ask me personally, I don't think that windows is the best choice for netbook. If you like to change from windows then I would suggest you to get linux. This is because it uses very little RAM and hard drive space and protects you from viruses by its own. If you are using any windows operating system then you will get usually attacked by the viruses and I don't think that the antivirus programs would help you to achieve this. As I have this experience, I would suggest you to not use windows use other operating system such as linux.

Hi, I am also searching for the same. I am also buying the new netbook for my home use and thinking that which operating system will be suitable for this. As if you buy the netbook with the Windows 7 and then if you want to update it, it will cost you more. So, it is better to first time make sure which operating system will you like to use. That is why I am asking you which is the better operating system from windows. I have used only Windows xp till yet, so I don't know working of Windows vista and Windows 7. So, help me to get better operating system.

galen Guest

Hi Henryosa, I had seen the technical specifications of the Lenovo Ideapad S10-2 on its official site. It's powered by Intel Atom N280 processor and 1GB ram. I would recommend you to go with Windows XP Home or PRO. Won't recommend Windows 7 because it's over the limit of this netbook could handle.