Thread: Sound problem in sony vaio VPCX117LG LAPTOP

Sound problem in sony vaio VPCX117LG LAPTOP

I purchased the sony vaio VPCX117LG LAPTOP. I have facing some problem in sound like sometime when I boot my laptop I cannot hear any windows start up sound, when ever I face this problem then I have to restart the laptop and then sound comes. Please any body can tell what is this problem and how can i solve this.

Re: Sound problem in sony vaio VPCX117LG LAPTOP

Try to check that audio driver has properly installed in laptop. Because this problem may occur due to if you have installed pirated software of driver or there has been Chance for clashing between two driver in the operating system. You may fix it this problem with doing system restore. Then also this tip is not works then you have reinstall the audio driver.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Reinstall your graphics driver

You can also try this, even I also faced from similar problems. So you do then the following steps. You have to make copy of all of your important data in another drive of your system. With the help of Window OS CD format the system with slow formatting file system. You have to use NTFS slow formatting. And then install audio driver of mother board of your computer. May this option will help you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Disable your graphic card driver

Hi. I also facing same in same problem but in my different model number laptop. You may be having problem like your graphics card perhaps interrupting your audio driver which effect on your sound. So try to check your computer with disabling you graphics card and restart your system, because when I had disabled my graphics card then sound of my laptop were become normal. Try this and reply me if this do not works.

Re: Sound problem in my computer

Me to having same the problem in my computer. When I installed windows vista at that time I am checking audio sound when I installing each driver. I think think that my graphics card creating this problem due to clashing between sound and graphics card driver. But I don't know how can i solved this problem, just i do this Control panel-> hardware and sounds -> realtek HD audio manager > microphone then click on NOISE SUPPRESSION and the problem is solved.