Thread: Portable devices ejection issues on windows 7

Portable devices ejection issues on windows 7

Hi. Well I use a desktop machine with Windows 7 installed as the operating system in it. The problem is related to the portable devices that is been attached to the system. These portable devices takes a long time to eject when been commanded to remove. Just do not know what could be the problem? Please help me out in this case with possible solutions. Thank you.

Re: Portable devices ejection issues on windows 7

The issue that you are facing that is the portable devices takes a long time to reap or in other words it takes a long time to get ejected when been commanded to do so. This can be basically related to the antivirus application that you are using. he software might be too bulk and while plugging a portable device that is external it detects and starts to execute its process for the virus scan wizard. Check out the feature for the thing.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It is recommended that you make your BIOS to update. Update your BIOS with the feature supporting your motherboard. This will make the system to upgrade to the process that is been executed. Also flashing the BIOS leads to troubleshooting the Motherboard. After it is been done just run a clean boot wizard so that you may get to know whether it was a program conflict that let you to face this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

For the process that your portable devices is not able to get ejected quickly is clear case of overloaded process. You can do one thing in order to remove the device. Go the My computer section then right click on the section of the portable drive that is been plugged. Go to the advanced tab then select the option to optimize for quick removal. This should work for you.