Thread: How to unlock passcode of iphone 3gs?

How to unlock passcode of iphone 3gs?

Hello,
    I am new to this forum. I have iphone 3gs. Last night my small daughter played with my iphone. Next day when I am pick up it for calling, I found that it was lock with passcode. I try to asked my daughter about passcode but she didn't remember it. I tried various combination but it didn't worked out. Can any one tell me how to unlock my iphone passcode?
    Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by Linoo; 10-12-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Re: How to unlock passcode of iphone 3gs?

If your iphone is lock with passcode or password, then you can unlock it without that particular password and access your all data from iphone. It is not complicated thing you can do this in simple way. You can try following things.
    Try to move or slide the unlock button -> now try to click on emergency call -> now try to click on Home button 2 times. By this trick you are able to view your iphone data. After going to main menu you can do all things with your iphone, that you are able to do before your iphone is locked.
    Last edited by Bon-Z; 10-12-2009 at 04:05 PM.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I also had the same problem then one of my friend told me how to unlock passcode. I had given you steps to unlock passscode, try to do this in your iphone and check whether you are able to unlock your iphone or not.
    1.First turn on your iphone and now try to enter passcode with different combination for 3 times.
    2.Now turn on your computer and open itunes application.
    3.Now connect your iphone to itunes.
    4.Now allow it for synchronization.
    5.If it does not synchronize automatically start it manually.
    6.Let the synchronize process complete.
    7.After completing process disconnect your iphone and you can see that your iphone passcode window will be gone.
    8.After this you will not get such type of message when you open your iphone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are using same computer for synchronizing iphone then you can do follwing things to unlock passcode.
    First connect your iphone to itunes -> Connect in devise pane mode -> now click on Restore as a new phone -> after completing process disconnect your iphone -> check that your passcode has be removed -> now again connect it to itunes and click on Restore from backup.
    In this way you can disable or remove passcode problem.

smile Re: How to unlock passcode of iphone 3gs?

I got the answer, I googled it and it lead me to here, but I didnt find the answer, but on youtube i did.

First connect you iphone, mine is a 3gs to the computer.
    -it should say cannot connect because of password. press cancel on that.
    Now hold on to the home button and the button on the top of the iphone that wakes it(next to the headphone jack) for ten seconds.(count in your mind 10 seconds). After ten seconds let go of the wake button but still hold on to the home button. Then itunes should say restore phone. My phone is about to finish, warning it deletes everything and restores it to factory setting.
    Hope this helps.

Here I have one simpler trick to do this. Just attempt to slide to unlock, strike emergency call, later than that, twice tap the home button. You will locate yourself in iPhone favorites. From there, you could access other menu for example address book, dial keypad, and voice mail.