Thread: iPhone 3G Case Problems

iPhone 3G Case Problems

I'm having an iPhone 3G which i had been using from last one year. Now the problem is that from last few days i had been noticing that my iphone leather case has developed very tiny spots that are either white or red spot on it. So, can any one tell me that what is this? How to resolve iphone case problem? Any one has any idea about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: iPhone 3G Case Problems

The actual physical shape and design of the iPhone 3G S is no different than the iPhone 3G. It will fit just fine. I like the rubber cases the best. Feels great in the hand and they really protect the phone well. The screen response through the clear membrane is excellent. It actually makes the phone function much better when heavy moisture is present.

Some people complain of “watermarking” due to the membrane being in contact with the screen. It could be the leather dye wearing off? It gives the effect of an oil slick but is still totally transparent. The WalletBook is a custom case that safeguards your iPhone 3G while providing the convenience of a pocket for a credit card and an ID card.

The best way to get rid of the above issue is to just try to contact the manufacturer of the case. He might be able to help you to resolve the above issue. After almost a year of extremely rough abuse the case finally did start to show some signs of wear and tear. Mind you though, it was still fully functional and kept my phone protected despite its condition.