Thread: HTC Hero touch screen problems

HTC Hero touch screen problems

I got my HTC hero on Orange last week and it's great - everything worked great, but after a day i am having issues with my touch screen. I touch the notification bar, and it does not come down. I can select the button at the button, and then touch notifications and it will come down. Then while I am doing something, a few minutes later, the notification bar finally comes down. Can any one tell me that how to HTC Hero touch screen problems? Any one knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: HTC Hero touch screen problems

Really strange, are you guys sure you calibrated correctly? I don't get these problems at all. Did you charge your phone in a blackberry charger? The HTC Hero touchscreen mobile phone is the company's latest release of a phone using the Google Android operating system.

That happened to me when I did that. Just take it off the BB charger, turn off your phone (if you can), and take out the battery. Wait 30 seconds, put the battery back, and turn it back on. It actually sounds as if there might be a hardware fault with the capacitive screen, in which case it'll be a repair/replacement under warranty. I'd advise contacting whoever supplied the handset as soon as possible.

Sounds like you need to re-calibrate or reset calibration on your screen. I would try to fix them, I would just replace my phone. On the Apple iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, you flick sideways on the screen to view more of your available apps. Or you can go to Settings --> Locale & Text --> Touch Input --> Text Input you'll find both things. If this does not help you are possibly having a problem with your screen. Just in case you didn't know these screens are only responsive to your skin or something that can pass a current. The screen is not pressure sensitive at all as far as I understand.

Hi all.
    Guys i bought new htc last week and i need some good looking hero skin on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing htc hero skins?