Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Image download error in sagem MY500 mobile

Portable Devices

Old 09-12-2009

Image download error in sagem MY500 mobile

I have the Sagem Mobile phone and the model which i am using is Sagem MY500. I am getting the problem in transferring the images and some other data to the desktop. I am not able to do any transfers. I do not know what the problem is. I have the USB cable of the mobile Phone which i am using for downloading or transfer the images and data to the desktop.

Old 09-12-2009

Re: Image download error in sagem MY500 mobile

You are having the Sagem MY500 mobile phone and you are getting the problem in transferring or downloading the images stored in the mobile phone. You are using USB cable for this purpose. And still you are not able to do this. Your system does not recognizes your mobile phone when you connect it with the system. The problem is with the USB cable of the cell phone. Replacing the USB cable will solve your problem of image downloading.
Old 09-12-2009

If you are getting the same problem that you have mentioned in your query then this problem is with your cell phone. Might be the USB port of your mobile phone is not working. Or else the USB port of your computer system is not working. Check your mobile phone with some other computer system. After that you will be able to know the problem. According to that you will be able to take the decision what is the problem with your mobile phone.
Old 09-12-2009

You can use the card readers for the same purpose. Remove the memory card from the mobile phone and insert it in the card reader and connect the card reader with your computer system. The memory card will appear in the My Computer. Open the memory card , browse it and transfer/download the data to your system. Stop the card reader and remove the memory card from card reader and again insert it in your mobile phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,