Thread: zoomed in problem in iphone 3gs

zoomed in problem in iphone 3gs

Hello to all,
    I have iphone 3gs 8gb which is 3months old. It has amazing features and it looks very descent. It don't have any problem until last night. Last night I was playing bubble wrap application and while playing suddenly the screen zoomed in and I unable to zoom-out. I also tried to restart my iphone but it didn't turn to it's original position. Can any one help me to get rid of this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: zoomed in problem in iphone 3gs

As you said that you have already tried to restart your iphone but it didn't fix the problem. In this case you can better turn off zoom-in and zoom-out option in your iphone. You can turn off zoom-in and zoom-out function in following way.
    Unlock your iphone -> go to setting option -> click on general option -> now select accessibility option -> Now turn off the zoom feature.
    After disabling this feature your iphone will comes to it's original position.

Tried to zoom out with your three fingers. If that didn't work out then in this case you have to reset your iphone. If you don't know how to reset your iphone then you can use following steps.

1.Unlock your iphone -> go to setting option -> click on general option -> now click on reset option -> there you can find "Reset phone" option -> just click on it. After this your phone will come to it's original position with default setting.

2.You can hard reset your iphone by pressing sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously until apple logo appeared.

First try to turn off zoom feature and reset your iphone. If that also not working then in this case you have to restore your iphone. You can restore your iphone using following steps.
    1.Connect your iphone to PC.
    2.Format your iphone normally.
    3.Open iTunes application.
    4.At the right hand side you can find Restore button, just click on it.
    5.Let the process complete.
    Now check whether you still have the same problem or not. If the problem is not gone, then you have to contact your apple store to fix this problem.