Thread: How to change language of iphone?

How to change language of iphone?

Hi,
    I recently bought iphone 3gs 16gb which is 2 month old. It has amazing features and it looks very well. It works fine. Last night I accidentally change my language from English to German and now I am not able to change it to my original English language. Can any one tell me how to change language of iphone?
    Thank you.

Re: How to change language of iphone?

I also accidentally change my English language to German, then one of my friend show me how to change language. I given you following steps try do that in your iphone.
    First unlock your iphone -> Now go to Setting option -> select general option -> click on international option -> then you can find English as first option just click on it -> it asked you for confirmation -> accept the confirmation -> now your iphone will come to it's original English language.
    I think these steps help you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

As you said that you have accidentally change you English language to German and you unable to re-change it. In this case you also wont able to read settings name or other from iphone. That's why I direct you how to change language by taking reference of my iphone.
    1.Unlock your iphone
    2.Go to menu mode.
    3.Now click on third application at the bottom of iphone.
    4.After opening that application you can see list of various language.
    5.Click on English.
    6.Press Ok.
    8.That's it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

In such type of problem you can change setting using specific icons. You can try following steps to get rid out of this problem.
    Unlock iphone normally -> now go to menu option by pressing Home button -> there you can find one icon with something related to mechanical gears or nut bold -> after open that application you again find such type of icon -> just click on it -> there you can find 4 group of buttons ->press the second button from last one -> there you can find "International" has written -> click on it -> now touch the first button -> now select "English" button -> now you will find that your language is change to English.