Thread: read this to Beware from the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 from the android market.

read this to Beware from the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 from the android market.

Hey all, I have some experiences with the Kaspersky Mobile Security from the android market and that I would like to share with you all. I have bought this software because I was using Kaspersky from the starting and I was very happy while using the all the desktop product while they provide and also I was thinking that they are one of the best security companies in the scene . but here after using the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 from the android market I came to know that it is having so many of the bugs. Fro resolving some of them I have also contacted with the Kaspersky support and after thwart I came to know that Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 from the android market is not supported by the Kaspersky, and still I am having that all problems. I got the most expensive version from their website which was Kaspersky support which is very great. So here I would like to suggest you all that if you but the new Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 from the android market then make sure that you will not get any of the support from the Kaspersky support.

Re: read this to Beware from the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 from the android market.

Here, in this case I would like to know about the version of the android which you are using and also tell me which model of the which phone you are using with you. And also if possible then try to post me some screenshots with these problems, please I want to know moiré about this topic.

Re: read this to Beware from the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 from the android market.

Sure, I am having the new HTC Desire which have the following specification:
    • GMS version
    • Kernel Version: 2.6.32.15-gfa401c htc-kernel@and18-2 #1
    • Software Number: 2.29.405.5
    • KMS: KMS9 v9.10.75

Hey, I also have the same HTC Desire and with my phone I have not experienced the most likely bug like SIM change. I think that there will be some problem with your phone only.

I disagree with your post, because I also have the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 from the android market and I was also suffering from the same bugs but in my case when I contacted with the Kaspersky support they help me and they was very reactive in my case. And for that only I think that statement about no support seems only applying to you.

I have some serious problem related with this issue and the problem is that I have Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 from the android market and the problem with this is that it keeps locking my SIM card and also it making me unable to answer while I am trying with making the call with my phone. And let me tell you all that I am having latest official HTC system updates on my new HTC desire. If any of you have proper suggestion then please suggest me to do in this case.

Which is taken from the Android market have so many bugs in it. And the most common problem related with this is locking the SIM card. So many users of the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 have this common problem. For resolving that problem they have also contacted with the Kaspersky support but they don’t get any of the help from there. If you are also facing this same problem then I will suggest you that there are only one way to deal with this is to remove it from your system, and use the other mobile security instead of this.