Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Synchronization Problem with china E75 mobile

Portable Devices

Old 08-12-2009

Synchronization Problem with china E75 mobile

I have E75 china model mobile phone. The duplicate of the Nokia E75 mobile phone. I am trying to connect this cell phone to my computer. I am using the Windows 7 operating system in my computer. But it works only like the Pen Drive. I want to Synchronize this mobile with the outlook in my computer to trans fer address book, calender and contacts. How can i do this?

Thanks.

Old 08-12-2009

Re: Synchronization Problem with china E75 mobile

Hi friend,
You are having the E75 chinese model of the Nokia E75 mobile phone. You want to connect this mobile to computer with the software Microsoft Outlook to copy or transfer the contacts or the calender information stored in your mobile phone. Well this can be done with the Nokia and other well known brands. But you cannot connect your china E75 cell phone with outlook in your computer because china mobiles does not supports this feature. I hope you have got your answer now. This cannot be done with this mobile.
Old 08-12-2009

Now you know that you cannot synchronize your chinese E75 mobile with Microsoft outlook for Copying or transferring the important notes, contacts etc from your mobile to computer system. However you can do all this things using the PC suite software of your mobile phone. Install the PC suite software in your computer and connect your cell phone using USB chord. Now you can see each and every thing in your cell phone. create backup of all the data of your cell on your computer system.
Old 08-12-2009

You can connect your cell phone using USB cable and transfer or create the backup of the data.But if you are not having the USB cable of your E75 china mobile or PC Suite software is not able to detect while you are connecting to the computer then you can use one another method to connect your cell phone with the computer. You can Use Bluetooth technology to connect your cell phone and your computer system. This will solve the Synchronization problem of your chinese E75 mobile phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,