Thread: Black patches on the display of nokia 5530

Black patches on the display of nokia 5530

Hello. I have a Nokia xpress 5300 music phone. The problem with my phone is that some black patches have occurred on the display of my phone. It is getting increased day by day. The bottom level of my screen has totally been blacked out and is unable to view the texts. i really do not know what could have happened. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Black patches on the display of nokia 5530

The problem that your phones display has been with some black patches or spots is a clear indication that the display of your phone is worned off. This happens due to some of the physical damage been done to the phone or the phone been immersed in water or any water molecules entered into the phones circuit. This are a kind of problems that might have occurred due to which it shows such weird cases.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You Nokia 5530 phone is a slider phone. There is a possibility that the phones slider slit pin might have been broken due which the display is getting such sort of issues. On slider phones the keyboard and the display part are attached with a slit that has pins which connects them. The circuit pins of the slit are very delicate and fine and any forceful usage might cause damage to it. Check out whether the slit pin is broken.

Some water molecules might have got into the circuit. Due to this reason the IC's might have got damaged resulting the display been damaged. The display shows some kind of weird cases like screen going white, screen completely getting blank. The patches would keep on increasing until its completely covers the display. To avoid take the phone to the nokia care center. This would help you to make the issue solved.

waqyum Guest

The same thing happened with my Nokia N82. But in around one month time the black spot disappeared.I don't know what was the cause.