Thread: Sony T905 camera problem

Sony T905 camera problem

I have bought the Sony Ericsson T905 mobile phone from abroad but the touchscreen of this mobile is not working now. I am not able to access the menu and all other application of this cell phone. Another problem is with the camera i can only take the images from the camera because i cannot select the video mode because the touchscreen is not working. The repairing cost is also very high. Please give me some ideas or methods by which i can solve this problem myself.

Re: Sony T905 camera problem

This can happen due to many reasons. It is possible that the Touchscreen software of your Sony Ericsson T905 mobile phone is not working or the software is corrupted. Please take your mobile to the Sony repairing or service center they will repair your mobile phone either by correcting the software or by reinstalling the OS software of your mobile phone. They will do it without any cost if your mobile phone is under the warranty period. But you have bought this mobile phone from the outside India. So they will charge you for this.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It is possible that this problem is not with the software of your mobile phone. Might be the some hardware part of your Sony Ericsson T905 is damaged which is related with the touchscreen technology of your mobile phone. that is why the phones touchscreen is not working. So as the result you are not able to access the menu. You are also not able to take the Videos from the camera of this cell phone. Because the camera is by default set to the image mode. So you are not able to change the mode of your camera. Please check it with the repairing center and replace the hardware part which is not working.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If all the software and the hardware part of your mobile related to touchscreen is working properly then this is another problem with your mobile phone. If you are using the new Scratch guard on your mobile screen then remove it. Because all the scratch guards are not compatible with your mobile phone. Take the scratch guard specified for your mobile from the manufacturer or else do not use any local scratch guard with your cell phone. This will solve the problem of your Sony Ericsson T905 mobile and also the camera will start working. Now you can take the images and videos from the camera without any problems.