Thread: Notes not synchronizing in iphone 3gs.

Notes not synchronizing in iphone 3gs.

Hello,
    I have iphone 3gs which is 2 months old. It has amazing features and it looks very well. It has fast working speed. I unable to transfer my notes from computer to iphone. I don't know whether only I have this problem or any one else also have this problem. Can any one tell me how to transfer notes to iphone?
    thanks in advanced.

Re: Notes not synchronizing in iphone 3gs.

You can use one application called as iPhoneNotes to transfer notes from computer to iphone. With this software you can update your notes in iphone using wifi. For transferring notes you don't have to connect your iphone, you can easily sent your notes using wifi. You can download this software from apple store for very small apmount. With this software you can easily edit your notes in proper manner. With this software you can save backup of your information.
    Last edited by Bon-Z; 07-12-2009 at 08:43 PM.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It seems that there is no such type of setting in iphone to transfer notes from computer to iphone via USB cable. In this situation you can either use wireless service like wifi, 3G or some third party application like Docs 2 go. With this application you can easily send any type of file to iphone. You can get this software from following site.
    dataviz.com/products/documentstogo/

You can simply transfer your notes from computer to iphone in following ways.
    Connect your iphone as removable disk -> Now look out for folder whose name is "Notes" -> now open that folder -> now copy your computer's notes and paste them into that "notes" folder -> now disconnect your iphone -> now try to check iphone whether you can able to see that notes from iphonenotes application or not.