Thread: Is there any application to send message from iPhone to Blackberry user for free?

Is there any application to send message from iPhone to Blackberry user for free?

Hi,
    I recently bought new iphone 3gs 16gb which is 1 month old. Actually from my all family and friends most of the person use Blackberry. In Blackberry there is one application called BBM (BB messenger) through which you can send free sms or text to other Blackberry user. So that's why I asked this question, is there any application to send message from iPhone to Blackberry user for free?
    Thank you.

Re: Is there any application to send message from iPhone to Blackberry user for free?

Yes there is one application called as Ping through which you can send free message to Blackberry user. This application is exclusively made for iphone for this purpose. With this application you can send message from iPhone to iPhone or iPhone to Blackberry. After installation of this application you can invite your family and friends and send messages. You can get this application from apple store for very low prize.

Re: Is there any application to send message from iPhone to Blackberry user for free?

No there is not such kind application for iphone. In blackberry they are given virtual PIN to connect via blackberry messenger. In other mobiles like iphone there is no such facility of PIN. That's why you can not send free message from iphone to blackberry. If you want to send message from iphone to iphone then you can search for that type of application in apple application store.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 07-12-2009 at 05:19 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As per my knowledge you can not send free message from iphone to Blackberry like you can send from blackberry to blackberry, because server of blackberry does not allow anything other than blackberry to send and receive message. This type of service only available in blackberry. If you want to send free message to blackberry user then you can make use of online sms service.