Thread: landscape mode don't work on iphone

landscape mode don't work on iphone

Hi,
    I have iphone 3gs which is 2 months old. It has amazing features and it looks very well. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week my iphone in landscape mode does not worked fine. It does not work in any application like ipod, text-message, etc. I tried various method but it doesn't work out. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Re: landscape mode don't work on iphone

It seems that for long time you haven't reset your iphone. Some time what happened that due to lots of application and lots of stuff in your iphone, your iphone become slow and you can not able to do simple things like turning your iphone screen in landscape mode. As per my knowledge you have to reset your iphone to bring it in it's original setting. You can reset your iphone by just pressing sleep/wake button and home button for long time until logo of apple appears. Now you can able to get iphone in landscape mode.

Try to restart your iphone and check whether you are able to view iphone in landscape mode. If you still have the same problem then you have to restore your iphone. If you don't know how to restore your iphone then you can use following steps to fix this problem.
    First connect your iphone to your computer -> now format your iphone normally -> open itunes application -> in the right-hand site you can see "Restore" button -> click on it -> restore process install new version of operating system in your iphone -> after completion of restore process disconnect your iphone -> Now I hope you can able to view iphone in landscape mode.

If you are not able to view your iphone in landscape mode then try to shake it gently. If that didn't work out then you might have accidentally turn off the landscape mode. Turn on landscape mode from iphone setting. If you stiil have the same problem then you have to restore your iphone. After restoring if you are still unable to view iphone in landscape mode then in this case you have to contact your nearest apple store to fix this problem.