Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Setting new themes in china E71 mobile phone

Portable Devices

Old 05-12-2009

Setting new themes in china E71 mobile phone

I have the E71 mobile phone but this is not made by the Nokia. This is Chinese model of the Nokia E71. This phone has everything like Nokia E71 but there is one problem in this. Yesterday i received some themes for my mobile from my friends mobile through Bluetooth. But when i open this theme files It says that the file is not recognized.

Please solve my problem.

Old 05-12-2009

Re: Setting new themes in china E71 mobile phone

You have the chinese model of the Nokia E71 mobile phone and this mobile phone is not supporting the themes which you have received from your friends mobile via Bluetooth. Altough you have not mentioned that , from which cell phone you have received these themes, There are many types of theme files which are supported by the many mobile phones. it is possible that , themes supported by the Nokia phone will not be supported by Samsung and Sony Ericsson mobile phones. So please check the themes compatibility of your mobile phone before installing any themes in it.
Old 05-12-2009

As you are saying this chinese E71 mobile is like the the nokia E71 mobile phone then there is a possibility that your mobile will also support the themes of Nokia E71 mobile phone. Download the themes of this mobile from the internet and transfer them on your Chinese mobile. If this does not works then change the extension of the file to extension which your mobile supports. Check the supported files by your mobile in the user guide manual.
Old 05-12-2009

If all the themes files are not supported by your mobile phone then you are left with only one option. You should create your own theme for your chinese E71 mobile phone. Download and install the software which helps in creating the themes for your mobile phone. There are many software available on the internet for this. Download one of them and start creating you own themes. This will fix your problem.
Old 21-01-2010
rhettsmile

Did you said theE71 TV phone like this?
yes, this is a Nokia E71 like chinese phone, but read carefully, this chinese phone may be even not a smart phone, unquestionable it can't install the nokia thems. And I can tell you, High copy chinese phone like this can only use 1 theme, so you may have no other choice but use the theme built-in.

Last edited by rupesh : 21-01-2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Link Removed
Old 20-02-2010

Hello I need help, I have a nokia e71 pro from china, I already have internet in my cellphone but I really want to have internet in my computer using my cellphone as a modem but I dont know what to do. because I dont have the pc suit of my chinese cellphone. Thanks a lot friends can somebody hel me?
Old 17-04-2010

no idea about china mobile themes
Old 17-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dany_000 View Post
Hello I need help, I have a nokia e71 pro from china, I already have internet in my cellphone but I really want to have internet in my computer using my cellphone as a modem but I dont know what to do. because I dont have the pc suit of my chinese cellphone. Thanks a lot friends can somebody hel me?
Please check the below link
E71 Pro China Mobiles Pc Suite
Old 19-03-2012
irman

i have e71 china phone ...and when i install application in my phone i doesn't install .

when i use e buddy on my phone their are a problem the language is change automatically
Old 19-03-2012

Quote:
i have e71 china phone ...and when i install application in my phone i doesn't install .

when i use e buddy on my phone their are a problem the language is change automatically

As far as the language is concerned you do get option for selecting the language while installing ebuddy, so are you sure that you had not missed the same???

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , ,