Thread: Memory card is not detected in Nokia 7373

Memory card is not detected in Nokia 7373

hi,
    I have the Nokia mobile and the model number of the Nokia 7373. This is little old model and many people do not know about this phone of the Nokia. This mobile is discontinued now by the Nokia. This mobile phone has the Memory card slot. I had 2GB card earlier but now i have upgraded it to 4GB. But the problem is that now this mobile is not able to detect the memory card inserted in the mobile system.
    How can i solve this problem??

Re: Memory card is not detected in Nokia 7373

You have the mobile phone which was launched in the year 2006 and in that year mobile manufacturers were not providing the expandable memory above 2GB. This is my thinking but it is possible that this phone can support the card of more than 2GB of space. First check the limit till which you can extend the memory of your mobile phone using the MicroSD card. But i think this mobile supports maximum of 2GB memory card to expand the memory of your mobile. You are inserting the 4GB memory card in the memory card slot. This card will not be detect by the Nokia 7373.

Firstly check the expandable memory limit of your mobile phone. If it does not support 4GB expandable memory then the mobile phone is working correctly and if this mobile supports the memory expandable upto 4GB then there is some problem. There is a very common problem which happens very frequently with many users. The memory card which you are using that can be defective or that can be corrupted or properly not formatted. First format the memory card using some other mobile or using computer. If then also it is not working then the memory card is damaged.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Check your memory card for damages or if it is corrupted. You can check your memory card using some other mobile phones which support 4Gb expandable memory. If the card is working nicely on the other mobiles then it is clear that the memory card slot of your mobile is damaged. Take your mobile to the repairing center and repair it quickly.