Thread: Acer Aspire 4720Z Audio Driver

Acer Aspire 4720Z Audio Driver

I am using Acer Aspire 4720Z from last 4 months. Mostly i use it for my studio work. It has modem as inbuilt. It was working excellent till day. Recently i have installed new operating system that is Windows XP SP2. Now i have gone mad by trying to load the audio driver in it but did not worked yet. Please somebody help me load it because without audio driver i can not do my work.

Re: Acer Aspire 4720Z Audio Driver

Loading the audio driver for Acer Aspire 4720Z can be done in one simple way. You can load this driver from " Acer Aspire 4720Z XP Windows Driver Recovery CD Restore Disk " which will be given to you with the laptop itself. It is an automated recovery cd for drivers which means that you do not have do anything manually. It will load on it self. And if you have faced some errors like no sound or no internet or bad graphics then this is the perfect cd to sort out your problem.

It is true that you can install driver from drivers cd but it is not going to work untill the following steps are done. First of all you have to go to the Device Manager by right clicking on the my computer for properties. Then go to the Hardware tab and select Device Manager. Go to the System Devices and click on " + " sign. Then double click on the Pci Device and if it telling to install drivers again then do it. Now do not forget to restart your computer after doin the above procedure.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Installing the sound drivers for Acer Aspire 4720Z is never done manually if you want to install it in a proper way and if you want to let it work as it works. main thing is that first install audio driver before you install graphic driver, webcam driver, wireless LAN drivers, USB 2.0 driver, SATA driver or any other driver. By doing this your sound driver will definitely work.